Patchy319 for A Prosperous Arborfield

I used to be the mayor of Arborfield for a good two terms. We did many things, but, our laws were barely enforced. You will see this with most city governments, because the county doesn’t truly embrace their existence in that way.

I was no longer Arbor mayor because I went for County Executive, and continued to support them, still support them, and have nearly always supported them.

These city governments we have established, allow us to progress as a great county and state! City Governments have great potential for us all to develop and rise up through the state that is Firestone.

Without Redwood, without Arborfield, I probably wouldnt be where I am today in this state. I get shit done. Even if it causes some issues, I get it done.

I still have the old Arborfield website (which is out of date like most websites I own), which provided resources for our residents, and deputies who enforce our legislation. We even gave people emails at request!

I believe, under my new tenure, we will be able to make Arborfield prosper. When I was Arborfield Mayor, I even had a meeting with the commerce secretary & path, to see if we could get a Path Guns in Arborfield. (They had recognized me for my great progress at such a position that is viewed by many as useless) Of course, it didn’t happen, but it may still happen! Especially from how hyper-dev active envelope is.

In conclusion, you can only be great if you try. If you don’t try, you wont be great. Most mayors simply sit in office and do nothing. I will do stuff, and I have proven I will do stuff.
I ROSE ARBORFIELD FROM THE GROUND UP

and we will continue to do so

GOD BLESS

2 Likes

Support, good man for Arborfield.

2 Likes

support uwu

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

support

2 Likes

SUPPORT!! DO GOOD MY FRIEND

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

delete that old arbor logo

1 Like

Support uwu dad.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support.

Kat4Katrina

• Special Weapons and Tactics, Senior Operative
  • County Government, Press Secretary
2 Likes

County Council and running for Mayor sounds weird when you think about it but, you have good experience and have done good in the past.

Support,
Jordan_Chime.

2 Likes
1 Like

support

2 Likes