City Mayor Elections, May 2019 Elections

Position: City Mayor

Positions Available: [3]

Signature Deadline: May 16th, 2019

Election Sponsor: County Executive Kasterix

NOTE THIS IS A SECONDARY POSITION

YOU MUST DEFINE WHICH CITY YOU’RE RUNNING FOR (PROMINENCE, REDWOOD, OR ARBORFIELD)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Collect five (5) signatures on a support forum. The support forum cannot have been published prior to May 12th, 2019.

Election Rules:

⇒ Can only post one speech/manifesto/etc, and may not “bump” your thread more than once every two hours

⇒ Slander will result in disqualification

⇒ You can have another job during the election period, but must resign if you win a seat

⇒ Any twitter posts hinting as a campaign will NOT result in a disqualification, if the poster is a candidate. The media is free to host polls or questions about this election.

⇒ Once five (5) supports have been reached, the candidate needs to reply with their name and speech/manifesto/etc. This will officially place them on the ballot.

⇒ Any other rules specified by any law are applied here, including election laws

Schedule:

⇒ Campaigning begins on May 12th, 2019

⇒ Campaigning continues from May 12th, 2019 - May 16th, 2019

⇒ Voting opens May 16th at 12:00 PM EST

⇒ Voting closes May 17th at 10:00 PM EST.

Winners announced shortly after and the term will begin May 17th, 2019

Best of luck to all that run. May the best candidates win!

Signed,

County Executive Kasterix

2 Likes

I, Patchy319, have successfully reached the 5 supports I need to be on the ballot of the Arborfield City Mayor Elections of May 2019.

2 Likes

I, tjrusty have reached 5 supporters for the Redwood City Mayor Elections.

1 Like

I, NotFoundDev reached five supports to be placed on the ballot. NotFoundDev for Mayor of the District of Prominence

1 Like

FightingTheFlames and Zytholax for Redwood Mayor & Deputy Mayor I have reached the required amount of signatures for Redwood Mayor elections.

1 Like

I have reached 5 signatures for Prominence District mayor election.

1 Like
1 Like