Passenger Identification Act

Passenger Identification Act

BE IT ENHANCED BY THE STATE OF FIRESTONE CONGRESS ASSEMBLED THAT:

Section I.A: Any citizen in the State of Firestone who is a passenger in a motorized vehicle has the inalienable right to refuse to give an officer his identification during a traffic stop.

Section I.B: Unless; the officer has a probable cause or reasonable suspension to ask for his identification.

Section I.C: Passenger shall be defined as: Not controlling, moving or driving a motorized vehicle.

Section I.D: This law shall only take effect for traffic stops or any non-felony stop in the future.

Section II: This legislation shall be overseen and enforced by the Firestone National Guard, Department of Corrections, Firestone State Patrol, Firestone Department of Homeland Security and Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office.

Section III.A: The Firestone National Guard shall be defined as: Firestone National Guard - Roblox

Section III.B: The Department of Corrections shall be defined as: Firestone Department of Corrections - Roblox

Section III.C: The Department of Homeland Security shall be defined as: Firestone Department of Homeland Security - Roblox

Section III.D: The Firestone State Patrol shall be defined as: Firestone State Patrol - Roblox

Section III.E: The Stapleton County Sheriff’ Office shall be defined as: Stapleton County Sheriff's Office - Roblox

Section IV: This legislation shall go into effect immediately upon passing both chambers and
signed into law by the Governor.

Section V: All laws in conflict with legislation are hereby declared null and void

Respectfully submitted to the congress of the State of Firestone,

Chief Sponsor(s):
Speaker Pro Tempore Ash1835

Co-Sponsor(s):
Senator DevMartavis
Representative Pewdiepie
Representative Adobical

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like