Paid Parking

It would be more realistic to make paid parking. That way people have to pay to park. Once Redwood beach is done there will be lots of people so that way they won’t be a lot of people parking.

3 Likes

no.

have you seen v2 drivers?

8 Likes

this would be lit :heart_eyes::clown_face::flushed::thinking::sparkles::sunglasses:

2 Likes

That part does not matter. Police will enforce parking.

3 Likes

apply to FDA today!

3 Likes

I don’t know. Good idea but I think it’s just end up in a waste of money and honestly, v3 is so big that I doubt, unless in the event of a public gathering, there would be parking for a lot of people.

3 Likes

Realistic idea; will be disliked.

5 Likes

Don’t know how this will be enforced really.

3 Likes

Police can barely enforce hit and runs. I don’t think law enforcement has time to control paid parking, and a new department just for this would be ludicrous.

6 Likes

They could make a parking enfforcment

3 Likes

the paid parking i guess would be like a script or something? if they haven’t paid they would get like a 35 dollar citation every 10-15 minutes? not sure how it would actually work though

3 Likes

While this isn’t a good suggestion, the following I do highly suggest and recommend that developers keep a close eye on:

• In order to follow the law and the upcoming Traffic Code as best as possible, there HAVE TO be signs regulating parking on most roadways in v3 – as this is and will continue to be fully unrestricted, just like in real life.
  • I have seen some of these parking restriction signs in v3; however, there have to be ones at least at the start of every intersection if you do not want vehicles parking there.
2 Likes

i mean, i guess its ok…

3 Likes