Opinions on a Mosque in Firestone

i push for all religious structures so you don’t have that problem. and have we had any problems with the greendale church? no.

2 Likes

@Buford1842 get ON THIS

2 Likes

well, the GD church got shot up multiple times, and has been used as attacks by fruity & friends

2 Likes

Yes. We have had multiple controversies as such because people can’t handle themselves

2 Likes

It’ll be too hard to get every religious structure. Eventually people start making “the pickle worshippers” and forcing devs to make a pickle for them to pray to. And now we have devs making pickles instead of real stuff, because people would go insane if devs started judging what religions are “real” or not. There also probs isn’t the space for it. Long story short, touchy subjects don’t need to be in a lego game.

I’m a muslim, However, I think religion is to stay outside of games which is why i have not been a big fan of churches/temples/mosques in roblox games as people will just shoot them up and hello, fellow muslim callme_kind.

1 Like

adding on to this @kindman77 if mosques were to be added, I would be more than happy to run a commerce business to manage it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like