Opinions on a Mosque in Firestone

Thanks, saved my time.

2 Likes

if we want religious services maybe just open a universal chapel that people can essentially schedule services for.

3 Likes

…this is not appropriate.

2 Likes

His religion’s not appropriate?..

2 Likes

Yeah, since some stupid people think it is a great idea to reenact it for the fun of it and showing little respect to the actual victims.

2 Likes

Well with the uprise in SJW’s, all would have to be equal so I lie on the side of just no religious structures in county at all. It helps no one quite frankly, and will probably just stir up controversy.

2 Likes

thats what ive been saying

no religious structures will be in v3

i’ll make sure of it

3 Likes

No, if it’s targeted it could be viewed as a mockery of the Christchurch Shootings, which would ultimately lead Firestone to getting banned.

4 Likes

that already happened to greendale church, sadly. you can view my response on that incident here https://drive.google.com/file/d/12VzkpwPH7bjw90RYctsHxSJ40Ub_XSA9/view?usp=sharing

2 Likes

i dont even know why were discussing this

2 Likes

This is a Roblox game, there should be no religious institutions in the game at all lol. You’re gonna get the same bullshit that happened when those guys shot up GD church. It’s a Roblox game where teenagers shot lego people at a lego service, and the conservative leadership of this group portrayed it as a fucking hate crime e.e If I remember it correctly, some compared it to the Christchurch Mosque massacre (which I maintain is a scummy comparison). Simply put, y’all can’t handle religious facilities in the game so y’all don’t need any in game.

9 Likes

facts

2 Likes

V3 Developers, including myself, have already given our thoughts on this situation in the developer chat.

Given the circumstances of the world in-which we live in today, having a Mosque and or any religious structures in v3, would easily make-way for criminals to shoot it up. Just not the thing we should be aiding in, and or providing them with, as the game-devs for v3.

I believe this is somewhat a unanimous agreement between devs, but again, not 100% official until fed releases a statement/and or, they’re simply not added to v3.

4 Likes

then the criminals are gonna say 'WE CAN’T DO ANYTHING IN THIS BS GAME"

3 Likes

No, saying that “I DEMAND THIS” like that is. I’m Jewish, I don’t have a place of prayer. It bothers me, but I don’t go saying that it’s a demand. I personally think that Firestone shouldn’t have brought religion into the community like this. The debates, arguments, and other things it causes can and have resulted in minor/major chaos. If we are going to involve religion, at least keep it 110% neutral, and only involve it for roleplays, not entire developed buildings. The buildings that are owned by the DoC (Commerce) could perhaps be sold to citizens to be used as a place of prayer, if there were enough for every religion that was requested. If everyone can’t be given the same thing, it shouldn’t be done in this case.

2 Likes

As I admire, the passion of this, I think either roblox would recommend it’d be deleted, and or it lead a controversial heat.

2 Likes

I concur.

2 Likes

isn’t there going to be a university or something in v3? shootings?

2 Likes

If your adding a Mosque, you would have to add a thing for all the religions.

2 Likes

The inclusion of a mosque and a church may empathize that the development team prioritizes certain religions and I wouldn’t think I’d want to be called someone who’s anti so and so for providing religious members a place of worship.

The inclusion of a mosque and a church may empathize that the development team prioritizes certain religions and I wouldn’t think I’d want to be called someone who’s anti so and so for providing religious members a place of worship.

i’m going to push for no religious structures in v3, because i genuinely don’t like having to represent one religion while not representing the other, and having all of the drama and stigma around religious structures

i’m going to push for no religious structures in v3, because i genuinely don’t like having to represent one religion while not representing the other, and having all of the drama and stigma around religious structures

READ MY FUCKING REPLIES BEFORE YOU SAY THE EXACT SAME SHIT PLEASE

3 Likes