Opinion on SCSO

So, I don’t remember barking orders actually, I gave you my opinion which you claim is what this forum is for,

And if I remember correctly I asked you to ask for this forum to be closed, not ordered.

I think I have a right to tell you how to correctly do your job in a way, I was a 3 term Speaker of the House, this is your first time in Firestone politics ever.

Also like I said before, your job does not extend to the County level department, if you have any sort of evidence of anything, you should hand it over to the correct people, like i’ve stated, The County Executive, Department of Public Safety, or SCSO High Command.

nice spelling

“Respectfully,”

Governor Joshernaut

8 Likes
  1. Let the county government do their job.

2. You were elected into office to worry about state-wide issues, and law-writing to reflect the concerns of the general public; why not ask for thoughts and or advice in regards to state-wide issues, not ones in-which fall under the counties jurisdiction.

My opinion would be to voice your concerns to the county government yourself, rather than asking for the publics “opinion” on SCSO, as most people don’t tend to have one, with issues not presentable.

Again, this is the job of the County Council, not yours. If you’re concerned about the citizens expression of their opinion; refer to what I said above.

I would refer Josh in this case, and not be cocky about it; you’re a State Representative, not a county councilman. Stay within your own jurisdiction, and leave your opinions to the SCSO command, DPS, or the County Executive. You weren’t elected into office to assume public opinions. You made this thread:

However, that is not what you’re job is to be doing. :man_shrugging: I shouldn’t stick my nose into this, but as a concerned citizen that one of my representatives is doing something I don’t agree with, I’m going to get involved. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

(1) We all have made typing mistakes on forums nobody is perfect.

(2) As I have said many many times before, you have always portrayed yourself to think you’re better than your fellow constituents is that just arrogance at it’s finest?

(3) You can give criticism at any time never said you couldn’t man.

(4) I could careless about your experience and opinions, but instead of talking behind my back just be a straightforward individual governing yourself accordingly.

(5) This isn’t my first time in firestone politics so maybe you should do your research before you talk.

As a man that speaketh without knowledge of what is the truth is a fool - Dr. John G. Smith

2 Likes

When? You seem to be the only person to say this when I told you what you should do to properly handle a situation…

Uhhhhh… didnt you say I couldn’t…???

Right here yeah… you said don’t come on here saying stuff when I don’t “understand the situation”… and that my opinion matters less than “active citizens”

Really everything I’ve said about you has been quite public, I have no reason to speak about you behind your back when all the shit I say about you is quite obvious to the public.

Yes it is, in my almost 3 years in Firestone you only just recently got into politics in Firestone, and that also being just recently got into the group. If you had former political experience in Firestone, I would’ve thought you would have stated it in your Senate speech, but you didn’t…

This quote seems to describe everything about you good sir, also you look so stupid attempting to use a quote to make yourself look smarter when you are clearly the uninformed individual here.

Governor Joshernaut

6 Likes

quite funny this post is, one has to say

3 Likes

In my experience deputies are nice but many of them are incredibly stupid people. Hence why I say the department just sucks. And from the perspective of other LEOs in the state, quite annoying when they pass you in a pursuit because their truck goes 5 sps faster. Very annoying!!!

2 Likes

Communication is key.

2 Likes

I’ve had nothing but good experiences with the Sheriff’s Office. Their Sheriff is a wonderful person and listens to DMs.

2 Likes

@CongressionalDefend hey! Your still acting like you did in silverport~!

“firestone regrets you” -congressional defend

2 Likes

@caroIinekitty Sky was never in SWAT

3 Likes

(1) Idk why you decided to make this forum regarding scso and not just about the leos departments as a whole - makes you look biased
(2) If you actually want to get the citizens opinion and some insight you should consider going to the state and actually hear people opinions and not making this kind of forums or just go for a ride along with a scso deputy, so you can see the actuall reality.
(3) its not your job to deal with scso, nor do you even have in a county realated situation. Would have been nice if you focused on your job other then hoping on the trend of “hating scso” or “improve realations” when you cant do shit about it

sorry for any grammar mistakes, too lazy to fix it

3 Likes

@CongressionalDefend I don’t know who you are but in SCSO we listen to everyone’s opinion. If a complaint is submitted against someone we take our time to investigate and all that. And I am proud to say that our division such as Training, Patrol, and SWAT are active and have been doing much better. I don’t know why you are targetting SCSO for some reason. If we need to change something in our department we have the county executive and our SCSO administration to make the department better.

3 Likes

SCSO has it’s good share of problems, like every other department, but you are most certainly not in the authority to make this forum post. The County Executive should be the individual who should be making this, should it be deemed necessary by himself. The County Executive was elected to run the county, you were not. Focus on your own job, and don’t try to invade the duties of others.

3 Likes

fdoa is elite we don’t have problems
we get shit done

6 Likes

uncool. https://prnt.sc/v4rq5z some credit woulda been nice

26 Likes

um what

2 Likes

Not suprised, lol. maybe he should focus on not copying others rather then pushing his nose everywhere

2 Likes

LOL

5 char

2 Likes

LOL nice

3 Likes

oh boy :skull:

4 Likes