Opinion on SCSO

@AplayerStolMyALT

2 Likes

I never said he was, i’m saying in general.

2 Likes

Very wrong

3 Likes

“What?” - Noctilate 2k20

6 Likes

people have issues with scso because its not fsp.

thats been the case for years and it will always be the case.

2 Likes

scso is fine, people just want to find something to hop on the hate bandwagon it happens like every month switching between fsp, scso, dot and dpw… this scso being crap is gonna blow over in a week until people find something else to hate on

5 Likes

ummmmmmmmmmm please hand me some screenshots of exactly this

4 Likes

its not the leadership, its the people the leadership employes.

3 Likes

this is a god tier post sir

2 Likes

Let me elaborate I’m saying that in the past tense individuals tend to say that SCSO have demonstrated those traits, so in a effort to remain neutral and don’t take sides I want the Citizens personalized opinion to bring some insight on what drawled this conclusion.

2 Likes

Also just for clarification purposes I’m not accusing the department of these terms listed.

2 Likes

If you have a problem, any deputy is happy to provide you with the report form. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfIZj3UgZGyvDlYnrlazUBfIMqgoUywWdhbgvGeR6ZT1QbBig/viewform?usp=send_form

2 Likes

You should not be going after County Departments on accusations of corruption and such and unstability when you are in the State Legislature, it is not your job nor never will be, even if you’re in the County Affairs Committee.

Show correct transparency, and hand over any evidence of these claims to the County Executive, SCSO High Command or the Department of Public Safety. Handle this the correct way, not the way to attempt to look good for the citizens.

Once done, I request for you to ask for this forum to be closed, and if anyone has anything to report, do so to the correct respective parties I listed above. Thank you.

Signed,
Governor Joshernaut

14 Likes

special committee on scso lets goooo

not actually gonna do this im not dumb kthx

5 Likes

I have an issue with SCSO:

Its existence.

For legal reasons this is a joke

4 Likes

FSP Boss SCSO loss

2 Likes

The poll is staying open, and respectfully please don’t come on here barking orders when you don’t even understand the sisuation. I’m getting the active citizens within this community input and personalized opinions. Now please work on improving the executive and not try to lecture me on my job.

Respectfully,

CongressionalDefend
State Senator
County Affairs Committee Member

3 Likes

The active citizens within this community give their opinions every day in our public discord with over 400 community members. This forum post is the same as your campaign post, full of false information:

No one says that, and those with evidence of “corrupt” deputies have been using our report form which can be found in our public discord.

Last time I checked, you weren’t SCSO High Command, the County Executive, or the Department of Public Safety.

5 Likes

I have to agree with Josh and (sadly) cranky. It’s better for county to handle county departments.

5 Likes

why would they dm u… why cant they dm the dm administration…???

3 Likes