Opinion on DPS

Been quite some time since something like this was made, especially on DPS. However, I’m just here to figure out what exactly the issue that people have with DPS is. This is why I am asking you guys, and I am looking forward to every type of (constructive) criticism. Please do not just write pure hate, but rather criticism (what you don’t like and why without insulting anyone directly).

Everyone just says “DPS is corrupt”, “DPS is bias”, “DPS is power hungry”, “DPS sucks”.

I make this forum post to ask you guys to tell my why that is in further detail so we can improve, or even provide insight, on some of your concerns. You may even leave your own suggestions for DPS if you really want to.

I will personally try to answer or respond to as many concerns as I can and I am open to critique, even against myself. If you don’t feel comfortable sharing it here, feel free to DM me (Pent#0871)

3 Likes

dps=bad

4 Likes

laughs in skylaw

11 Likes

I have one word and one word only

Shit

8 Likes

Nah joking I love Dps xoxox

6 Likes

Could you please provide more detail

5 Likes

laughs in pings

5 Likes

DPS is awesome idiot noob people

5 Likes

HOW IS DPW CORRUPT

5 Likes

I LOVE DPS :heart:

5 Likes

I believe DPS is a necessary department. This department ensures the integrity of investigations on the offender(s) and eliminates any biased opinions.

4 Likes

:star_struck::heart_eyes: dps dps!

4 Likes

:popcorn:

6 Likes

coughs sneezes oh my bad guys

6 Likes

fan-fucking-tastic

5 Likes

Gayer than me

6 Likes

that’s saying something :grimacing:

6 Likes

DPS isn’t terrible until there are directives enforcing activity and people and ordering this person to be moved to that troop or promote this individual for this unit. It’s not a public safety issue until it is a threat to the public, common sense.

7 Likes

I know right

3 Likes

I would really appreciate if you guys actually left your opinions (Or DM me them) here so that I can work on them. I will treat them with respect because, in essence, you are the guys affected by us the most. (and not just leave one-liners that don’t help us as DPS improve)

5 Likes