OliverSteph for Senate Midterm Election

support

2 Likes

While I find myself usually disagreeing with stuff you post on here, I am intrigued by this. Can you elaborate? I’m not familiar with the bill in question

1 Like

Fair enough, currently there is a bill that defines impersonating a prisoner as basically just wearing a prisoner jumpsuit, doesn’t have to be the firestone one. This allows for unnecessary ‘impersonating a prisoner’ arrest that has no valid reason to lead to an arrest. Sorry if this is poorly written I just woke up lol.

2 Likes

No worries, that sounds pretty ridiculous that you can be arrested for essentially wearing any orange jumpsuit. Even if it was the firestone one, I think impersonation should only be an issue if you could potentially exploit or hurt people through doing so. If I go on v2 dressed as an inmate the worst thing that’s gonna happen is someone thinks im an escapee lol. Support

2 Likes

Exactly. It’s an absolutely idiotic law to implement with the clear intention of just having a resume piece. Thanks for the support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

fuckin :goat:

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support!!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

I humbly, semi-reluctantly, most assuredly excitedly, and with the deepest sense of pride; support Mr. OliverSteph.

2 Likes

tysm!

1 Like

While it was a good run, I hereby drop out of the Senate Midterm as I’m now a representative somehow. GG BOYS!

3 Likes

@moderators Please Lock, ty!!!

1 Like

Fixing the Solved:

I hereby drop out of the race as I have somehow been elected Representative. I hereby endorse Noobsiance for Senate. He’s a qualified and great candidate and I cannot recommend him enough.

2 Likes

Dang man. Gg

2 Likes

I’m a rep somehow so I’m not too upset. Hope for the best for other candidates tho

1 Like

GO VOTE Senate Election Voting 2022-4