Noobsiance for Senate (Pt. 2)

NOOBSIANCE FOR SENATE PT. 2

Introduction

Thank you for having the time to read my message. I don’t want to make this a long speech, but It’s a important I share a few things with all of you. In this recent term, I accomplished a few things in the period of 1 month. Thought it was a short term, there are still things I did that have greatly impacted the state. One of these things is “An Amendment to the Authority to Arrest Act” which gave municipal police departments the ability to legally arrest individuals. I have attended every session during my term, and hope to keep this level of activity during this term.

Experience

Having become more involved in the community, I have been able to accomplish several things in this state.

• Current Senator
  • Arborfield City Clerk
  • Advisor to Mayor FrostEspresso
  • Former Prominence District Councilman
  • POST Public Affairs and Admissions Officer
  • DoBW Watercraft Technician
  • SCSO Trainee Deputy

Plans

Since my term only lasted 1 month, I haven’t had the opportunity to accomplish all my plans that I included in my last speech. You can find a full list of my plans here: Noobsiance for Senate: A Stronger Firestone
During this term, I hope to accomplish what I said in that speech.

Conclusion

I have achieved multiple things a short period. I hope to complete even more in this full term. Along with the help of other Senators, Representatives, and Congressional Leadership. Hopefully, I can continue the progress and get congress back on track.

If you have any suggestion or concerns, do not be afraid to contact me.

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Massive support!!!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support from 23kaxiq

1 Like

Support from ReallyMalachi

1 Like

I proudly, humbly, and excitedly support Mr. Noobsiance for the Senate of the State of Firestone

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support i love noobsiance

2 Likes

Supporting the future PPT

4 Likes

NOOB 4 PPT

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Supporto