Chapter I: Introduction
Chapter II: Experience
Chapter III: Plans
Chapter III-B: Non-Legislative Plans
Chapter IV: Why me over others?
Chapter V: Contact Information
Chapter VI: Concluding Sentences

Chapter I: Introduction

Hello everybody. My name is OliverSteph, I’ve been a member of this state for about three years, and throughout my time here I’ve seen many different types of people. Whether it is the kind individuals in law enforcement, medicine, and businesses, or the supportive members of FSR who have helped me throughout my recent career, it is truly amazing to be here.

Chapter II: Experience

In my time within Firestone as well as other groups, I’ve gained experience in various fields raining from commercial to legislative to judicial. You can see all of my experience in my Trello board resume:Trello

Chapter III-A: Legislative Plans

• Amend or Nullify a Bill to Define Impersonating Prisoners
  • Work towards furthering criminal rights
  • Speak with members of the public and businesses on how congress is able to meet their needs.
  • Speak to citizens about what they feel is incorrect in congress.

Chapter III-B: Non-Legislative Plans

1. Work alongside department heads to improve departments
  2. Meet constantly with citizens, business owners, and department members to learn how the legislative branch can improve their lives.
  3. Ensure that through each presented Senate or joint session, a release is issued stating how I voted on introduced bills, ensuring transparency with the citizens.
  4. Support local businesses by hosting events at their locations, ensuring that they have a steady flow of customers.

Chapter IV: Why me over others?

My dedication to the State of FIrestone as well as unwavering respect for the citizens allows me to not prioritize myself above others, instead focusing on the growing needs of the public. I also promise to create true transparency within my office and stand my ground on bills that do not benefit the public.

Chapter V: Contact Information

To contact me please DM me on my Discord: Beans#9081
Or my Roblox profile: Profile - Roblox

Chapter VI: Concluding Sentences

To conclude, hard work and strong dedication to this state are needed in times such as now when we as a state feel so divided on political opinions, rather than focusing on the humanity of each individual person.

Signed,
OliverSteph

“When one side only of a story is heard and often repeated, the human mind becomes impressed with it insensibly." -George Washington

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support g

2 Likes

Forgot to mention this, but I also hope to work with Senators on what appears to the public to be Senate inactivity by constantly attending sessions and writing necessary legislation.

2 Likes

s u p p o r t

2 Likes

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support!!!

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

you’ve lost so many consecutive elections tho :sob:

3 Likes

Just mayor stuff, last one I didn’t campaign because of really annoying school week.

1 Like

Support as always

2 Likes

support, this gotta be the one

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

While I find myself usually disagreeing with stuff you post on here, I am intrigued by this. Can you elaborate? I’m not familiar with the bill in question

1 Like

Fair enough, currently there is a bill that defines impersonating a prisoner as basically just wearing a prisoner jumpsuit, doesn’t have to be the firestone one. This allows for unnecessary ‘impersonating a prisoner’ arrest that has no valid reason to lead to an arrest. Sorry if this is poorly written I just woke up lol.

2 Likes

No worries, that sounds pretty ridiculous that you can be arrested for essentially wearing any orange jumpsuit. Even if it was the firestone one, I think impersonation should only be an issue if you could potentially exploit or hurt people through doing so. If I go on v2 dressed as an inmate the worst thing that’s gonna happen is someone thinks im an escapee lol. Support

2 Likes

Exactly. It’s an absolutely idiotic law to implement with the clear intention of just having a resume piece. Thanks for the support!

2 Likes