support

support

support

Support from DOBW Secretary HippoGamingRB

The only differences between this speech and your old speech are:

• Wording in introduction
  • The link to the campaign discord
  • Section 4, covering the bills you wrote as a councillor

Even the Shakespeare quote is identically put. The formatting is identical too.

(Right hand side = this one)

@OliverSteph How can we trust you to be mayor if we can’t even trust you to write a unique speech?

1 Like

support my friend

no support, terrible candidate

JOKE
best candidate
full support!!!

1 Like

I still have most of the same to accomplish, theres no reason to change everything just to say the same. Also, most if not all of it is reworded, that is also how I format 99% of my speeches so.

auto he already had a speech and reused it, that happens irl all the time lol

2 Likes

FULL SUPPORT U WILL BE BETTER MAYOR!!!

2 Likes

did you not try to fix that the other times you never showed up to a session? are you saying this time is different out of the numerous other occurrences? if it is different, why?

1 Like

I understand your frustration, I’m going to be honest, it was careless to not go to the session, even more careless to not pay attention to the time to ensure I would be there, there is truly no reason to believe me now, but rather then believing, I hope to proof it to you. I cannot explain my actions as they were truly just stupid, I can prove that I’m past that though.

2 Likes

you had like 4 other chances (idk the exact amount) to prove it to everyone that you could dedicate time into your elected office which you did not.

1 Like

I did just join the Senate, I’m still figuring out what bills I would want to write. With that, I have also been quite active in the Prom council.

Support

1 Like

you just joined and you’re already lacking bro??

2 Likes

Previously explained that one man, I honestly just messed up on it and it will be a one time thing from now on.

previously stated this man, this is a pattern with you that you had multiple chances to break and now when its election time you’re saying you will fix it. didn’t matter when you still had the office though right?

1 Like