OfficerVideoGame and PwnzorSausage for Governor and Lt Governor. Make Firestone Great Again

support

support

support

u were like two thousand times in office but maybe that just means ur good so
support

Can’t stop this bighead from running for Governor

1 Like

bruh moment

1 Like

OVG served as an unelected Governor for a few days after Kolibob’s impeachment. He has been LT Governor under multiple governors.

However, he completed one elected Governor term as of May 2018.

Obviously this isn’t an actual speech, and even if it was I think one of his competitors is more likely to win.

2 Likes

your lose fats route will be ready when you become governor again.

sincerely,
your friendly fdhs officer

um ur lieutenant governor is banned from fs forums??

R.I.P Canine.
(you always win lmfao)

Support

He has a lot of experience lol

OVG you have a lot of experience, Pwnzor has judicial experience, but Pwnzor was also really inactive in the judiciary and I’m afraid the same will happen in the executive branch. Personally, although you both have lots of experience, Canine has been really active and transparent with the citizens. You have a high bar to exceed.

u cant be in a governor for more than 2 terms

Article II

Section I

The Head of State and the Head of Government for the State of Firestone shall be the Governor of Firestone. The Governor shall also serve as the Head of the Executive Branch of the State of Firestone. The Governor shall serve his/her term alongside a Lieutenant Governor. The Governor and Lieutenant Governor shall serve a term of four (4) months. An individual may only serve as Governor for a maximum of two four-month terms. If the Governor has already served two months (two months being regarded as 60 days) or more of a term to which some other person was elected, he or she may only serve one more additional four-month term.

2 Likes

The Firestone people are still waiting for CanineEnforcement to apologize for all of the many lies he’s told to them, and the many times he’s betrayed them.

Has Dannyboylaw ever apologized for the decisions he made that have led to so much death, destruction and terrorism?

CanineEnforcement’s mistakes destroy innocent lives, sacrifice national security, and betray the working families of this country.
@OfficerVideoGame Could you explain me more about this?

1 Like

He literally copied Trump’s campaign speech and used those names as filler names.

2 Likes

i’m voting for him just for the memes