OfficerVideoGame and PwnzorSausage for Governor and Lt Governor. Make Firestone Great Again

OfficerVideoGame & PwnzorSausage for gov and lt gov, again.
Heres our speech:

We are one state, one people, and we will have together one great future.

Tonight, I’d like to talk about the New Firestone Future we are going to create together.

I plan to bring jobs back to our state.

I plan to defeat Radical Developer Terrorism.

I talk to many, many experts about how we are going to restore law and order to this state.

Let me take this opportunity to extend our thanks and our gratitude to the police and law enforcement officers in this country who have sacrificed so greatly in these difficult times.

The chaos and violence on our streets, and the assaults on law enforcement, are an attack against all peaceful citizens. If we are elected, this chaos and violence will end – and it will end very quickly.

Every single citizen in our land has a right to live in safety.

To be one united nation, we must protect all of our people. But we must also provide opportunities for all of our people.

We cannot make Firestone Great Again if we leave any community behind.

Jobs, safety, opportunity. Fair and equal representation. This is what we promise to everyone within Firestone.

But to achieve this New Firestonian Future we must break from the failures of the past.

As you know, we are no longer politicians. I’ve never wanted to use the language of the insiders, and I’ve never been politically correct – it takes far too much time, and can often make more difficult.

Sometimes, in the heat of debate and speaking on a multitude of issues, you don’t choose the right words or you say the wrong thing. I have done that, and I regret it, particularly where it may have caused personal pain. Too much is at stake for us to be consumed with these issues.

But one thing I can promise you is this: I will always tell you the truth.

I speak the truth for all of you, and for everyone in this state who doesn’t have a voice.

I speak the truth on behalf of the factory worker who lost his or her job.

I speak the truth on behalf of the Veteran who has been denied the medical care they need – and so many are not making it. They are dying.

I speak the truth on behalf of the family living near Redwood that deserves to be safe in their own neighborhood but is instead living with no security at all.

Our campaign is about representing the great majority of Firestone – Republicans, Democrats, Independents, Conservatives and Liberals – who read the newspaper, or turn on the TV, and don’t hear anyone speaking for them. All they hear are insiders fighting for insiders.

These are the forgotten men and women in our society, and they are angry at so much on so many levels. The poverty, the unemployment, the failing schools, the jobs moving to other countries.

I am fighting for those who are forgotten in Firestone.

A long time ago, I embarked in my Firestone political career on the promise to give our government back to the people. Every day since then, I’ve worked to repay the loyalty and the faith that you have put in me.

Every day I think about how much is at stake for this country. This isn’t just the fight of my life, it’s the fight of our lives – together – to save our state.

When I look at the failing departments, the terrible trade deals, and the infrastructure crumbling in our inner cities, I know all of this can be fixed - and it can be fixed very quickly.

In the world I come from, if something is broken, you fix it.

If something isn’t working, you replace it.

If a product doesn’t deliver, you make a change.

I have no patience for injustice, no tolerance for government incompetence, no sympathy for leaders who fail their citizens.

That’s why we are running: to end the decades of bitter failure and to offer people in Firestone a new future of honesty, justice and opportunity. A future where Firestone, and its people, always – and I mean always – come first.

Aren’t you tired of a system that gets rich at your expense?

Aren’t you tired of the same old lies and the same old broken promises? And all of the other candidates have proven to be some of the greatest liars of all time.

Aren’t you tired of arrogant leaders who look down on you, instead of serving and protecting you?

That is all about to change – and it’s about to change soon. We are going to put the Firestone people first again.

I’ve travelled all across this state laying out my bold and modern agenda for change.

In this journey, I will never lie to you. I will never tell you something I do not believe. I will never put anyone’s interests ahead of yours.

And, I will never, ever stop fighting for you.

I have no special interest.

My only interest is the Firestone people.

So while sometimes I can be too honest, MrEmote is the exact opposite: she never tells the truth. One lie after another, and getting worse each passing day.

The Firestone people are still waiting for CanineEnforcement to apologize for all of the many lies he’s told to them, and the many times he’s betrayed them.

Has Dannyboylaw ever apologized for the decisions he made that have led to so much death, destruction and terrorism?

Listen closely: we will deliver justice for all of these Firestone Families. We will create a system that makes us all proud.

CanineEnforcement’s mistakes destroy innocent lives, sacrifice national security, and betray the working families of this country.

Please remember this: I will never put personal profit before national security. I will never put the special interests before the national interest. I will never put a donor before a voter, or a lobbyist before a citizen.

Instead, I will be a champion for the people.

The establishment media doesn’t cover what really matters in this state, or what’s really going on in people’s lives. They will take words of mine out of context and spend a week obsessing over every single syllable, and then pretend to discover some hidden meaning in what I said.

Instead every story is told from the perspective of the insider. It’s the narrative of the people who rig the system, never the voice of the people it’s been rigged against. Believe me. So many people suffering for so long in silence. No cameras. No coverage, no outrage from the media class that seems to get outrage over just about everything else. So, again, it’s not about me. It’s never been about me. It’s been about all the people in this state who don’t have a voice. I am running to be your voice.

I’m running to be the voice for every forgotten part of this country that has been waiting and hoping for a better future.

It’s the powerful protecting the powerful. The insiders fighting for the insiders. I am fighting for you.

Here is the change I propose. On terrorism, we are going to end the era of rehabilitation and, instead, focus on destroying, destroying, destroying criminals and radical developer terrorism.

We will use military, cyber, and financial warfare and work with any partner in the world that shares our goal in defeating terrorism. I have a message for the terrorists trying to kill our citizens. We will find you, we will destroy you and we will absolutely win and we will win soon.

If you want to join our society, then you must embrace our society. Our values, and our tolerant way of life. Those who believe in oppressing women, gays, Hispanics, African-Americans, and people of different faiths are not welcome to join our great state.

We have enough problems already, we do not need more. On crime we’re going to add more police, more investigators, and appoint the best judges and prosecutors in the world.

The gangs, cartels and criminal syndicates terrorizing our people will be stripped apart one by one and they will be sent out of our state quickly. Their day is over. And it’s going to end very, very fast.

Stand up to Mayflower on our terrible trade agreements and protect every last Firestone job. DannyboyLaw has supported all of the major trade deals that have stripped this country of its jobs and its wealth.

On political corruption, we are going to restore honor to our government. In my administration, I’m going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information. No one will be above the law. I am going to forbid senior officials from trading favors for cash by preventing them from collecting lavish speaking fees through their spouses when they serve.

I’m going to ask my senior officials to sign an agreement not to accept speaking fees from corporations with a registered lobbyist for five years after leaving office, or from any entity tied to a foreign government.

Finally, we are going to bring our state together. It is so divided. We are going to bring it together. We are going to do it by emphasizing what we all have in common as citizens of Firestone. We’re going to reject bigotry and I will tell you the bigotry of MrEmote is amazing. She sees communities of color only as votes and not as human beings. Worthy of a better future. It’s only votes. It is only votes that she sees. And she does nothing about it. She has been there forever and look at where you are. If African-Americans voters give me a chance by giving me their vote, the result for them will be amazing.

I will do a great job.

MrEmote and the Communist Party have taken African-American votes totally for granted. Because the votes have been automatically there for them, there has been no reason for Communists to produce, and they haven’t. They haven’t produced in decades and decades. It’s time to break with the failures of the past and to fight for every last citizen in this country to have a better and a much, much brighter future.

In my administration every Firestone citizen will be treated equally, protected equally and honored equally. We will reject bigotry and hatred and oppression in all of its forms and seek a new future built on our common culture and values.

This is the change I am promising to all of you, an honest government, a great economy, and a just society for each and every Firestone citizen.

But we can never ever fix our problems by relying on the same politicians who created these problems in the first place. Can’t do it. Seventy two percent of voters say our country is on the wrong track. I am the change candidate. DannyboyLaw, Mremote, and CanineEnforcement are for the failed status quo to protect their special interests, their donors, their lobbyists, and others. It is time to vote for a new Firestone future. Together, we will make Firestone strong again. We will make Firestone proud again, we will make Firestone safe again. Friends and fellow citizens, come May, we will make Firestone great again. Greater than ever before. Thank you, thank you. And God bless you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you very much.

4 Likes

ovg!!!

1 Like

No support, you resigned and said the n word and pwnor pulled a Nixon. Thank you, NEXT.

1 Like

I deny all of these allegations of me saying the dreaded “n word”.

3 Likes

Oh, there’s screenshots and witnesses Mrs. Clinton. The FBI shall see.

1 Like

if you get the bigger head, ill vote for you.

1 Like

so many good candidates to pick from

support

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

I know this is a full meme but slander = dq

3 Likes

Question: how many times have you been governor (and how long were you in office each time)?
@OfficerVideoGame

2 Likes

This is my first time running.

(check my bio on the forums for all dates of my exp and positions)

1 Like

No support

1 Like

what law says that

1 Like

How many times were you in office though and how long were you in office each time?

1 Like

its literally in my forum bio, like i said.

i put it there for a reason. read it.

1 Like

Oh I see. My bad.

Thank you so much Sir, It is a big help!

i know what your trying to do and im 99% sure im fine so

/shrug

1 Like

Just double checking to make sure that everything is gucci.

I have no further comment.

1 Like

Also you have a complete disreguard of the prevention of people staying in power too long because every time you are governor or something you always resign in the end of your term

2 Likes