No Improvement

We have it so you get denied for asking because it’s just going to annoy us. Would you do it in real life? Most likely, no. If @pwnzorsausage decides to change that, for example, I would have no issue with it.

2 Likes

True that. That is the slippery slope of this @xKoytoPenguin. But Koyto, I encourage you to take it to the SC, I’d love a case.

1 Like

Now how would that help? The S.C. ruled that the Bridge heading to DOC is public property, yet I’ve heard people from DOC arresting people on the bridge for trespassing. That shows DOC ignores the highest court of the land.

2 Likes

I believe that’s an error on the DOC’s side not the Supreme Court.

3 Likes

If you don’t report it to the DOJ and subsequently the courts, then we can’t do anything sir. Don’t blame us for your failure to do your civic duty.

3 Likes

Im not blaming anyone; If I had proof I would, but I don’t, otherwise I would’ve told DOJ that the DOC is failing to comply with court orders

2 Likes

Also, if you aren’t willing to do anything but bitch about the problem, stop complaining because it wastes your time and annoys others.

3 Likes

So you’re just making unfounded accusations? Even better.

3 Likes

So you only brought this issue in to support your opinion, unfortunately, it serves no purpose?

3 Likes

Someone legit just told me that they had a video, Im looking for it; But yeah Im gonna take that application thing to the S.C.

1 Like

You know all the SC is gonna do is argue it down and you’re gonna lose.

2 Likes

I don’t believe there is anything to argue down;

2 Likes

Ok, we look forward to your case. It seems like something that will likely make it to the SC, and I’m curious to hear everyone’s argument.

2 Likes

What’s this about DOC arresting people on the bridge? Well, they are walking behind a roadblock which is closing the FDOC Bridge due to a Lockdown. I’ll let the courts decide what the flip they want to do about it, and I will fully cooperate with them.

1 Like

If it’s a reasonable closure than the law and constitution would allow the suspension of it as a public road. But an inquiry would never hurt.

2 Likes

It probably won’t even make it to the Court.

1 Like

Mhm. I even received permission from OVG because @xKoytoPenguin complained.

4 Likes

This video is apparently before the SOE.

2 Likes

I’m sure the DOC’s actions are completely in accordance with law and general public safety.

2 Likes

Exactly. We close the bridge for a lockdown A, always have, and it’s for one reason: Public Safety. We don’t want the public driving into a chaotic prison scene now do we?

3 Likes