No Improvement

Can we all agree that there has been little to no sort of improvement since the Rolerain Administration within the Executive Branch? Citizens are blind in regards to the actions and status of several departments. No department has been appraised as of October; why? I’ll tell you why. It is no longer classified as “relevant” in the eyes of our leaders. One of a leader’s several priorities should be to establish and preserve system cohesion. Without this, you as a People, won’t be informed of anything. That’s a large problem.

Another point that may bring controversy among the “mortals and immortals:” Fedora being a massive dicta-

connection has been terminated

3 Likes

cool.

2 Likes

That’s because Governors have been resigning left and right hopefully they don’t resign this term and finish this term.

Signed,

President Pro Tempore of the State of Firestone.

2 Likes

We plan to be more transparent with our departments in the Future.
You see it all doesn’t happen in one night.

-PwnzorSausage

2 Likes

Like some departments actually refuse the Freedom of Information, and in some departments they can actually terminate or reject your application, if you’re an applicant, and in that case its bullshit.

2 Likes

Can you explain this better, I’m confused by what you mean?

Also, that’s because some departments handle classified information, such as DHS, FBI, DOJ, etc.

2 Likes

I understand the classifications from FBI, DHS, DOJ, Etc. etc.

But Application Status isn’t, or shouldn’t, a danger to the public what so ever, and I experienced this myself, that when I asked DOC about my application status, they told me that if I asked it could lead to it being declined, but under the bill of rights they are required to explain the information.

This is just a screenshot of what I mean;

2 Likes

FoI is not pertinent to the application process, it is for things like disciplinary records, criminal records, firearms registry, etc. And, for those things that aren’t already public, you have to file a formal request, not jut ask “can I have this.”

2 Likes

“SECTION X.
All citizens have the freedom of information. **Should a citizen request for information that is actively collected to be released, the relevant department, agency, entity, etc. shall be obligated to release the requested information, **if possible.”

2 Likes

Yes, I’m about to be interpreting that I know what it says. But A), it doesn’t define the proper format for an FOIA, nor does it define what is ready to be collected.

2 Likes

it says actively being collected.

2 Likes

“…to be released.” What does “actively collected to be released” mean? Because applications aren’t meant to be collected. And btw, the reason they use that policy is so idiots don’t spam asking if they passed or failed. Feel free to file this to the SC if you wish.

2 Likes

The status of applications needs to be improved for sure.

I’m aware sometimes applicants aren’t informed of the status of their application, even upon request.

2 Likes

It’s pretty simple. If you pass you get a message and get accepted, like in real life when you apply for a job. Nothing happens if you don’t get in, just like in real life. Might as well teach some life skills here.

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

Huh, someone is talking about problems in the executive branch and potential fixes…and they are also running for Governor. Would you look at that. :wink:

3 Likes

If you read the app you would have known that you can get denied for asking about it…

4 Likes

That is more like them denying your freedom of information as promised in the bill of rights.

2 Likes

Its a game, HRs here aren’t my parents lmaooo

2 Likes

Then it would be okay for them to tell everyone why you failed.

2 Likes