Night Vision Proposal

Proposal: Night Vision for Air Support Units to be able to see in the dark

Reason: We are limited in regards to altitude per FDOA and Air Support policies and protocols. Here are some examples of what we can see in the dark:

With that, it is very difficult to make out vehicles in a pursuit, especially dark colored ones, let alone keep up with them. May also prove difficult in lighting up a certain scene.

Hopefully this is able to make it into V2, if not V3!

10 Likes

100% agree, we need nightvision

Pilot wierdo25

2 Likes

This I agree with I try to avoid air at night because this reason

3 Likes

Good idea. maybe FNG rangers and CRT/SWAT could get some night vision binoculars in v3 since it’l be a tropical island, it will probably be very dark at night

3 Likes

fng as a whole pls, we can’t see either.

3 Likes

V2 is a lost cause, won’t be updated. I believe night vision is planned for v3, I have no idea the details around it though. Great suggestion!

2 Likes

night vision will conflict with GUI

4 Likes

This is a very good idea, good suggestion for V3.

2 Likes

I have talked to @JohnAvia about this and I think he said it’s being made for CRT/SWAT. Not sure if anything has changed.

4 Likes

@SourcedInfinity You’re able to set the GUI’s layer in ROBLOX. They can set the NV to be behind the Flight GUI, Menus, Radio, etc.

2 Likes

I would want our pilots being able to see in the dark. Especially for the black vehicles at night. But, why the f*** do they have a damn self destruct button!?!

2 Likes

Oh yes! Agree, as a former ASU, I know the absolute struggle of sight when it comes to night time. This needs to be addressed.

3 Likes

i’m aware what zindex is, it just won’t look good with the gui

2 Likes

It removes the helicopter. It doesn’t explode, just despawns the helicopter.

2 Likes

no, they already have a light!!

2 Likes

founder law ruled night vision filters were allowed thats prob the best u will get

In the mean time, add NVG as a helmet attachment and functioning gas masks.

1 Like