V3 suggestions [ Main / Official Forum ]

Add civilian life jackets too, and law either requiring wearing them or having them present on the vessel (in a storage compartment). It would be cool for CG and MD to have some laws unique to their departments to enforce.

13 Likes

Civilian jobs, don’t need to join a department but a way for people to make money without the obligation of joining a dept. for example, delivery/postal worker. But you only have to do it when you want (basically no shift requirement) - not businesses either

13 Likes

What do you guys think about this for DHS:FPS? apologies for bad photoshop but here’s a basic idea.

8 Likes
  • Multiple CD’s
  • Bombs (most expensive weapon)
  • breach charges on doors for tactical units
  • more residential zones for sure.
17 Likes

That is against TOS buddy.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Make an app so we can look up traffic.

6 Likes

yes we need bombs!!!

5 Likes

I think it would be cool to have Police and Civilian Motorcycles for V3.

Post your ideas below.

14 Likes

Think that is already a suggestion.

4 Likes

Robbing random ATM’s and not at banks. Snipers for criminals, they will be located in the illegal gun dealer. Ability to escape jail such as cutting through the fence(s). Pick locks so you can pick lock doors/vehicles. Criminal Glock 19 and M4A1. Make the DHS dog killable. When robbing stores, the alarms shouldn’t turn on from pick locking the doors open, but from hitting sensors, making noise, or breaking the glass windows. Make batons less OP. Exotic cars such as the Lamborghini. Criminal knifes (don’t know if they are adding them or not).

-b0org

7 Likes

I would like to request land minds around the beach of FNG base or bob-wire.

9 Likes

no it’s not

6 Likes

They are, check the dev trello

5 Likes

illicit drug dealers and farmers

6 Likes

I was thinking maybe like instead of a drug an illicit potion or like an illegal drink (not alcohol)

5 Likes

We should have an organized crime group supported by the Developers. This group would be owned by Fedora and allow for organized crime / allow for access to secret bases within V3. Thus would also allow for them to obtain explosives and guns easier.

The crime we have now is so basic and doesn’t even look fun. All the cops and “good” guys have all the cool stuff. I feel like this is making it where we have less organized crime as it isn’t worth it and more alt and noob accounts being criminals instead.

Btw…

13 Likes

Idk what’s going on with this, but rappel for helicopters in v3. v2 ones are broken.

6 Likes

explain why other states have it then?

5 Likes

I kinda agree with clone here. We need more advanced criminal organizations in V3. Maybe even a underground community for them so that they get to find out about new criminal stuff and whatever. This probably wouldn’t work out due to DHS and other leos making alts or hiring people to get info from their. (Good concept though) Criminals need more support because right now this is a police RP state. it leans HEAVILY towards police and if you deny it you are a fool.

Yes I’m a former and current cop and I don’t care. Without criminals this state is dead and you all know it. Even though some crims are toxic we need crime to have a enjoyable state.

9 Likes