New GUI for LEOs

Have a paperwork GUI for LEO’s. All Paperwork would go to a trello overseen by DPS (For affiliated departments), and department heads. This would house arrest, citation, and discharge reports (Whichever they feel needed). You would fill them out in game after it happens and negates having to wait. Furthermore, creates more realistic standards, as you could do the paperwork while on stops and what not in your car and also gets rid of that “I was doing paperwork” when something occurs, as they can drop the GUI and deal with what they need to.

Click paperwork GUI, and options would appear

• Arrest
  • Citation
  • Discharge
  • Etc.

Ultimately, it would be like a filing cabinet for all LEO Actions, that can be used in court and real organized way of documenting everything and having it all in one spot.

Furthermore, even a case number system on the arrest GUI that links the in game arrest with the arrest report you are making. So, when you fill out the arrest report you type in the Case Number that was issued when you make the arrest.

4 Likes

isnt this already coming to v2

3 Likes

Love it. Easier than a GUI in the leo station. @FederalLaw

3 Likes

Perhaps you’re in Prom and you need to fill out an arrest report, which is highly realistic. You could go (RP) on your laptop and fill out the report. Details are fresh in your mind and don’t have to drive back to Redwood then travel back to Prom to resume patrol.

Also allows for multiple people to do reports, when big hypothetical’s commence.

3 Likes

Exactly.

3 Likes

And in the same sense, it is a pro for DPS and the courts so they can have EASY access to reports and accounts from officers. SCSO would then get rid of their database system.

On top of this, the reports could maybe go to the platoon trellos for departments or something.

3 Likes

I see it going to one “Department of Public Safety | Records and Archives” Trello. Which would house reports from all LEO actions, which can easily be withdrawn for evidence reasons shall a Law Enforcement Officer go to court. These records could easily be looked up and investigated. Have different slides for each department.

SCSO Discharges
SCSO Arrests
SCSO Citations
FSP Discharges
FSP Arrests
FSP Citations

and so on. This being, when someone goes to court, you look at their departments slide, then look at cards regarding that case. Furthermore, you could have a numbering system on each card and slide, so when referencing in court you could be like:
Slide 6, Card 420.
SCSO Arrests, case 420.

3 Likes

We have plans for this already.

3 Likes

For in the station or for a GUI in the patrol car/on screen? I think having it anywhere is better. @FederalLaw

3 Likes

@FederalLaw Station or Sidebar GUI?

3 Likes

Station so we give the interior a purpose.

3 Likes

I suppose, but what about situations where someone is patrolling Prom and then need to travel back to Redwood after every action needing a report. Perhaps put the option on the right of the screen. The interiors could be used to show someone 10-8 or something. Rather than a big situation occur and all LEO’s report back to back for paperwork.

3 Likes

I agree with @SouthernMorales

@FederalLaw

4 Likes

Ultimately he has the final decision, though I don’t see many Law Enforcement Officers liking the idea of commuting to Prom, cause that’s where he wants to patrol. Arrest someone, then commute back and forth.

3 Likes

it won’t take that long to drive back to the station dude, small things will be able to be done in your car

4 Likes

@mrfergie So will be like Arrest and Citation GUI’s for in the car then like discharge at the station?

3 Likes

arrest and citation will work like currently
view BOLOs and warrants in the car
look up criminal priors in the car

discharge report at the station
create BOLO and warrants at the station

3 Likes

What I meant like you arrest someone and then write a report on the arrest that goes to viewable trello.

3 Likes

Will BOLO be a gui like once you arrest them, you can clear it on the GUI? @mrfergie

and warrants will also have the same concept? However you can’t “Clear” warrants because they are ongoing?

3 Likes

And file a court case at the station.

3 Likes