National Security Crisis (MUST READ!)

lmao it’s just a name and badge number to you. Ill teach you what I mean by this post. I will run for a post director then I will take away your post cert just because and then try to sue me and see what the court says. Ready first this isn’t about badge number its the fact that, there is nothing someone in command from abusing their power because they have unlimited power. But i guess you wouldn’t know as it is a simple name and badge#

1 Like

oh fuck that, try and argue properly, that was a horrible argument you put there sir! congrats

1 Like

Tell me when someone in the position of POST Director abused his power, rights and priviliges? Ok, if you want to defend those who break the oath of POST, guidelines, etc. Fuck you are on the path of good and hope.

1 Like

Like i told max and which he agreed and understood my concern just cause someone has not abused this power doesn’t mean it will always be like that. Unlike you I don’t wait for a disaster to happen before I do something, I take the necessary precaution before it happens.

1 Like

I can literally just defeat all of this in two words:
It’s required.

It isn’t a matter of if they hate you or not, it’s not a matter of bias, or of courts, or of appeals. If you refuse to identify and give your name and badge number, you’ve literally just went against policy, and from that point on, you’re subject to whatever disciplinary action is taken against you.
Too bad.

Then again, I’m not an LEO, nor do I know POST or LEO policy for FSP and SCSO, but as far as I’m concerned, not a single LEO has failed to provide N&BN upon request.
I’m busy with homework. don’t ping pls

also this is clickbait

1 Like

I tryed doing this and let’s jsut say I had all of a POST and everyone else against me. :frowning:

1 Like

such flawed logic, see where you’re wrong is that max is revoking certs for name and badge (which you just said it has nothing to do with), max has never ran around taking certs for no reason so you’re making shit up out of the blue, totally unrealistic and this “national security crisis” needs to be disregarded tyvm

2 Likes

how is this a national security crisis

unless the officer is in the threat of danger they should present name and badge

and if its illegal for POST DIRECTOR to do this, then take it up court.

not a national security crisis at most it would be a “Too Much POST Power” Crisis

1 Like

For the folks that just woke up, this matter was already solved just cause you guys just notice this post doesn’t mean this problem is still going, our goverment already handled it, Just cause this doesn’t matter to you (speaking to dudes all the sudden against this ) that it’s a simple “Badge and ID” to you doesn’t mean everyone else agrees with you. We are a democracy and in this matter democracy WON and if you don’t like it too bad elect a governor to do something about it, it’s what makes our state so great :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah blah blah blah talk talk talk

name and badge is still required lul

1 Like

check with my guy @Lidels he already got a loop hole. A name is required that’s about it.

1 Like

sneezes

Law enforcement agencies, fire and emergency medical services, as well as public services and their employees are obligated to yield parts of their right to speech upon a citizen’s request to know their name, callsign, and/or badge number, and they must obliged.

1 Like

i checked with him and ur still wrong – my point stands thanks

1 Like

I was actually wrong. Supreme court ruled that a badge number is also a callsign… :confused:

4 Likes

fuckkkkkk

1 Like

yeet.

1 Like

literally said this like 20 posts ago and it’s only being recognized now

k

1 Like

I didn’t know you were talking about same one as lidel

1 Like

That’s not really a loophole, the name is what is needed. Also the Supreme Court says badge=callsign so big rip

1 Like

making cert revokes need to go by the judicial branch gives the judicial branch more power
they already have more power than the governor
wheres our checks and balances? mmm?

1 Like