National Security Crisis (MUST READ!)

So earlier today Post Direct MaximusGXL Posted the following out of the blue today at 11:22 AM CST.

The issue I got from that Post was the fact that it showed how much power Post actually has over every LEO in the State Of Firestone. Max said that If you don’t say your Badge# and Name, he will outright remove your Certification. Now keep in mind this is done without your department head, your sergeant or any in the department having no say in the matter. The crazy part “by law he can”. Now let me first say up front I respect him dearly but the amount of power he has over every single person that has ever become LEO is not good and frankly is scary.

God forbid if he ever stepped down and someone power hungry took Post position they can fire each and everyone of you without the need of Court or speaking to any department head something max knows very well. This much power to someone no matter how much trust is never okay NEVER. If ever Max hated you he can take away your Post Certification effectively destroying your entire career is what he has and isn’t afraid to use it. He showed that in the Announcement he made. He essentially is the " Police, Jury and the Judge". That should never be ok and needs to be addressed and fixed asap.

Now for Solution, I believe if someone was going to lose his certification, then that person has the right to go to court and face his accuser and make his case to either Jury of his peers or A judge. 1 person should not be the dictator of everyone in the state of Firestone. I have spoken to the Governor on this matter and the courts and even senator.
I URGE EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU WETHER LEO OR CITIZEN ACT NOW AND VOICE YOUR CONCERN OVER 1 PERSON HAVING THE ABILITY “LIKE THANOS” WITH SNAP OF A FINGER DISAPPEAR YOUR ENTIRE CAREER YOU WENT FROM TIER 1 TO TIER 6 AND DID PAGES AND PAGES APPLICATION JUST TO LOSE IT BECAUSE THE PERSON DOESN’T LIKE YOU AND NOTHING COULD STOP HIM IS NOT OK. Use your voice and speak up before it’s you who is losing everything you worked so hard for. This is one of those make it or break it moment. You choose which side you want to be on and Act.

10 Likes

4 Likes

no cap. at least put a civilian over watch board, or senate. something to regulate and step in if they see fit. i think that’s what the senate tried doing (before max and everyone that approves of post having full control) harassed the senator in dms until he withdrew the bill. i don’t like how max (and post) can legit say ‘i don’t like you’ and remove your cert, then your dept has to term you. no, I’m not saying that’s happened but it might.

i mean, can your high school degree your diploma or college revoke your degree?

pls don’t harass me over this I love u max and everyone who reads this

2 Likes

if they try to harras you dm me asap ill make sure admins deals with their ass and this time we got senator working on this but all support is much needed.

2 Likes

POST have always had this power so why is it a concern now? All who have a POST Certification took an oath. Failure to uphold the oath results in certification being removed. I see no reason why things should change just because the Director made an announcement saying that all with a POST Certification have to follow the Constitution.

8 Likes

Just because they always had it doesn’t make it ok. I don’t know why that’s a defense. Would you tell a cop I always use to speed so why is it a problem now? what kind of a defense is that?

2 Likes

My point is why should the Director making an announcement about something that should already be known spark up a whole debate about this?

1 Like

It’s a bit stupid indeed. Let’s say someone in DHS did something, people misunderstood it but DHS can’t explain the truth due parts of it being classified. The POST Director revokes the person’s certification. Now the issue is that DHS wouldn’t be able to explain to the Director why the agent from DHS was right, since it was classified.

This is an easy scenario but explains a lot.

One person shouldn’t be able to hold so much power… Support.

2 Likes

I think we should place the power on a committee of non congressional or POST representatives to decide on POST cert revocations as opposed to a single person holding the power.

4 Likes

that works too as long as the person has neutral party looking into it.

2 Likes

civs will abuse the fuck out of this

3 Likes

oh no we have a state national emergency

3 Likes

at this point we could cause max can legit take your post without reason and it’s totally legal

2 Likes

also I really want to see how the current candidates plan to handle this massive issue or wether they will ignore

2 Likes

I have a solution of sorts. Currently Innovative and I plan to implement a system requiring hearings for revocations. The POST Director (or POST employee with revocation authority) will preside. A DOJ Representative and a LEA HICOMM member (though not one from the accused department) will also serve on the board. The accused will be allowed to come and give their defense, and the complaint may attend as well and give their piece. The board of inquiry will then vote on revocation, but must come to a 2/3 majority.

4 Likes

so I know this has recieved a lot of heat recently and im not here to start any arguments, I just want everyone to realize something.

Just think of this as a hypothetical of sorts. The Constitution, POST Guidelines, and department policies mandate state employees to provide Username and Badge numbers.

Except…this is my badge. image
In all of its glory, except it has no numbers.

We tend to give our callsigns when asked for our badge numbers, but a callsign =/= badge. Does this mean we don’t have to provide callsigns?

2 Likes

name and badge, not name and callsign

2 Likes

ok agree

2 Likes

In before, Name and Badge turns into Name and Callsign

2 Likes

But why have LEOs giving their callsign when asked for a badge number in the first place? It’s kinda been integrated into LEOs that callsign = badge number. So why change it?

2 Likes