Mystical_Bizarre for Deputy Mayor alongside Ndh1015

Introduction

Hello, fellow citizens of Prominence and Firestone. I am Mystical_Bizarre and I am running Deputy Mayor with ndh1015. A few or even none of you know me, I am new to this and have never done anything like this before, but I’m ready to do something different. I feel this is a huge step for me in Firestone and I am ready to get out of my comfort zone and take on this new challenge.

Experiences

I don’t have a massive amount of experience, but you gotta start somewhere and work your way up. I am currently a Council Member for Prominence, so running for Deputy Mayor I already understand Prominence’s Municipal Government. I’ve been a Senate in the State of Roswell which died about a year ago, but I passed many useful bills during my time there and gained a massive amount of experience. Overall I understand how the government works and all the basic needs to run for a position like this.

My Ideas/Goals

As of now I and ndh1015 are working on our goals and plans for Prominence. Our many goals are too continue Skeleton’s plan too fix the Municipal Government as well as passing legislation that I feel is fair and right for the citizens of Prominence and local business in the District. I will be listening to the people of Prominence. I want to make Prominence a wonderful City that will allow all citizens to have a say in our government.

Conclusion

I hope that you all support me for running alongside ndh1015 as Deputy Mayor and I wish good luck to all the other candidates. I plan on doing the best I can for Prominence and it’s citizens. I am really excited about this opportunity in running for Deputy Mayor alongside ndh1015 and hope to meet amazing people that will help gain my experience and knowledge.
Thank you!

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/ndh1015-for-mayor-of-prominence/14630

2 Likes

Don’t send your support on this forum, make sure to do it here: Ndh1015 for Mayor of Prominence

2 Likes

My intention when writing the District Charter is that would put both of your speeches in the same forum post, but this works too I guess.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Voting open.

2 Likes