Ndh1015 for Mayor of Prominence

Hello, I’m ndh1015 and I have decided to run for the Prominence Mayor Elections. My Deputy Mayor will be Mr. Dev_2000. We have both been apart of Prominence City Council we also ran against each other. But now we have decided to run with one another and show the Citizens of Prominence what we can and will do. Our plans include ideas for V2 and V3. We will release some of those plans later on or if we win because we would like to work on them to make them the best for our citizens. We also would like to make sure no one else takes our ideas as we have been thinking of ideas and putting one in place as City Council members. Some of the reasons we have decided to run is i’m active and I feel I will be a new face to this job. I’m kinda new to Firestone and I’m trying to learn how to use everything but overall one my greatest things about me is my activity I currently work for Capital Gas of Firestone they are a great company and have taught me a lot. I think I’m fit for this because I’m good at making smart decisions and I work well under pressure this is going to be new for me so I understand if you don’t wanna vote seeing the fact that I’m kinda new but overall I think it will be mainly a learning experience for all. Now I understand most of the folks running will be past people or people who have way more experience then me so I would really appreciate if you thought about voting me and seeing a new and active face holding a job like this. I’d like to thank you for your time and if you don’t vote me then at least vote cause every vote counts no matter who you are.

(My Deputy Mayors Speech is being made so wait for his speech to be added)

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

My speech will be found here: Mystical_Bizarre for Deputy Mayor alongside Ndh1015

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Do you have at least have some knowledge of the County Charter and Redwood Charter? I consider that a staple when running for positions like this.

2 Likes

Considering he’s running for the Mayor position of the District of Prominence, I don’t think he knows much about the Redwood Charter

2 Likes

do you not see the title its mayor of the district of prominence not the city of redwood.

2 Likes

Oh god! My mistake, but any logical individual can assume it was a typo.

Regardless, I meant Prominence’s charter.

3 Likes

its okay hahahah

2 Likes

I was about to say I can’t answer seeing I’m not running for Redwood Mayor

2 Likes

Well, what’s your official answer?

2 Likes

I believe ndh1015 has knowledge on the County Charter, weather he does or doesn’t, I have knowledge over the District Charter. I’ve read over the current one multiple times and have an understand of the District Charter.

2 Likes

I want his answer regardless.

2 Likes