My Response to My Proposed Impeachment

1 Like

FEELS BAD MAN

1 Like

I personally will never be in favor of an impeachment with no basis in a violation of any law, with no reasonable consideration, and with no aforethought to even give the Congressional Government Oversight Committee a chance to investigate.

As it stands, this impeachment is baseless and would be a disgrace to our House chamber should it pass.

SPT Skye Jones
princess skye!!#9640

4 Likes

Wouldn’t that be a violation of the constitution?

That sucks.

1 Like

watch out skye, looks like you’re next!

3 Likes

I have no comment on this statement or the impeachment.

3 Likes

It also appears everyone’s favorite representative has an alt with crimes and admitted to it.

1 Like

Could you go to the link and copy and paste the images into the forums so they don’t delete and it is easier to see? K thanks!

1 Like

Can I get a link to the document that lists why your being impeached?

1 Like
1 Like

just type in MarshallJAddison on the forums, it’ll pop up

1 Like
1 Like

Looking at the optics of this situation, the truth here is that Marshall is one of the greatest District Court Judges that Firestone has seen in a while, and happens to be one of the only law practitioners besides Danny and Aidan that know how to perform the fundamentals of their position effectively and efficiently.

As Marshall stated in his response, considering an impeachment would only cause lackluster and discord within the courts and will extinguish the effort that he has put in towards helping people.

An impeachment is totally unnecessary and seems to add onto the plague of continuous unneeded investigations and orders that only hurt the government or concurrent administration. If anything, Canine should be nominating Marshall for a spot on the Supreme Court, because that is exactly where he belongs.

4 Likes

Stating that a member of the house of representatives wants you impeached for personal reasons does not make sense, even if your impeachment is wrong in your opinion.

The job of the House of Representatives is to be like “Hey! Its possible this guy committed a crime! We will start impeachment!”

The job of the House of Representatives is NOT to say “Hey! You are (Guilty or Not Guilty)!” Thats the senate’s job. So you saying that representatives are trying to impeach you, so its absurd for you to say that a representative is hunting you.

If you have a problem about your impeachment, go talk to the senate. THEY are the ones to decide if you should be impeached. Not the house.

Regardless of if your impeachment is not worthy of impeachment, or not, its not the House’s job to decide if you should be impeached, they simply charge you. In this case, they think its possible that you did Failure to Discharge Duties of Office, so they will charge you for that.

1 Like

You are attacking representative @Ronald_Reagan for following the constitution. Let the constitution work the way it should.

I don’t have a opinion on if you should be impeached or not, I’m simply stating that the way your attacking a representative for doing his job is horrible.

1 Like

I can honestly say that since no one here has actually served within a legislature of any sort, they are unaware of the things that must take place for an impeachment to even be initiated. Hence why all impeachments are bs.

And Mr. @Sharm500, the constitution that is currently in place is ass.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter if its “ass” or not. The House of Representative’s job is to follow the constitution and what the constitution tells them to do.

1 Like

My impeachment was proposed after I denied ak’s motions in a court case. I firmly believe he is personally attacking me rather than using the impeachment under constitutional reasons. I did not commit a crime and I discharge the duties of my office to the best of my abilities. He’s using this impeachment as a weapon.

2 Likes

The timing may appear that way, however I can assure you its not. Sorry that you think it is.

1 Like

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it’s a duck.

1 Like