My Resignation

Gonna keep this short and sweet. I was hospitalized back in October and diagnosed with a chronic autoimmune disease, I’ve spent a lot of time in the hospital since then, and my condition isn’t getting much better. Trying to manage school alongside that is hard enough, and I have no time to put into this game anymore.

I joined SCSO in November of 2019, and have had fun ever since, racked up a few hundred patrol logs both in the patrol division and the personnel and training division. It’s time for me to leave. Have fun guys and don’t take this game too seriously, trust me it’s not worth it. My resignation will take effect on the first of February.

• Ryan123Superstar: Thanks for being the best sergeant I’ve had, you stood up for me all the time and you always had my back.

• 69superman: Patrolling with you was very fun, especially all the trolling, I shouldn’t say too much more :wink:

• crankyIuke: You were a very special spastic monkey and I enjoyed being in PTD under you. It was fun pulling over oomp together the day I got fired.

• Mxssc_RBLX: Thanks for always having my back and trying to get me into swat regardless of when tac would bend over backwards for his female operatives that didn’t like me

• Danhoo: Thank you for giving me another shot in SCSO. Thank you for always being one of the only non-toxic scso deputies.

• Tuffy29: Keep eating chalupas, my friend

• MichaeICalabrese: I loved patrolling with you while screaming racial slurs at the top of my lungs

My full resignation letter is here:

33 Likes

See ya Sid, It was great being friends with you.

4 Likes

we had our personal issues and said a few words to each other, but after all its just roblox and i don’t keep grudges. i hope your condition gets better and i respect your service in scso. o7

4 Likes

o7 sid

4 Likes

Thank you for your tireless work towards the state. I’ve had fun having you in the community. If there’s anything I can do, you can always reach out

4 Likes

Both a brother and firefighter, glad to have had you as one of mine on Engine 11. :heart:

6 Likes

o7 chalupa friend

4 Likes

ur racist for not shouting me out

4 Likes

the end of an era

Can you go on v2 one last time and get DPSed? Just for funsies to close it all off

11 Likes

o7 hope u get better

4 Likes

Feel better man!

Was an hoot to learn from you and defend you!

6 Likes

F

5char

4 Likes

o7 my man

5 Likes

Never ran into you much, but o7.

4 Likes

cya, good luck brother

4 Likes

Even tho you had thrown some fists at FSP in general, we’re gonna miss you. At least come around every once in a while. Also I hope you recover from this. o7 good sir

5 Likes

Thank you Sky for always making me smile, even when I had to do 30 logs from you.

You were one of the best people to work with, but were always an even better friend to be around.

I hope you have a swift and smooth recovery, o7 hero

6 Likes

bye !

4 Likes

o7 buddy

4 Likes

OH. MY GOD, SID, NO. BRO I CANT SCREAM RACIAL SLURS WITH U ANYMORE?@?!?!

5 Likes