My Resignation

text me if u ever need anything

3 Likes

good memories @Sid_552 I love u :heart: text me o7

7 Likes

o7 sid. so sad that scso didnt treat you how u were supposed to be treated. you were one deputy, o7 brother stay safe

4 Likes

don’t forget me sid! all the times we had to do ffa apps

4 Likes

goodbye safety officer skylaw

4 Likes

massive o7

5 Likes

all the best sky! i might not have always agreed with some of the things you’ve done but at the end of the day it’s all fun and games

glad i could give u another shot in scso <3

i hope ur able to find a healthy balance between school and ur condition, stay strong!!

o7

6 Likes

Bye bye sid
o7

:disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

God where is it even to start. From our adventures on ATS where I got banned, fucking around on scfd with range and swag, to more. Great knowing you and hopefully you can pull through

6 Likes

o7 sid

3 Likes

o7 and good luck mate

4 Likes

No support

7 Likes

not gonna lie i laughed at this

5 Likes

8 Likes

hello skylaw please keep bluelighting your way to barn thanks have a good day

4 Likes

Thank you for being one of the few Law Enforcement Officers within the State who actually made being a Criminal fun.

4 Likes

Thought I’d never see this

4 Likes

teddy is the first dps secretary to NOT have a skylaws case lol

4 Likes

o7 SKYLAWS UR THE BEST

4 Likes

Sky. I may believe your an incompetent piece of shit that shouldn’t of been in any Law Enforcement Agency to begin with, but after seeing Cranky and Chrisman exist for like three seconds, I can defiantly say that you were honestly not that bad.

Get well soon buddy and thank you for the memories, and i’m sorry for anything I have ever said to you since 2019 that offended you.

:heart:

3 Likes