My Final Decision

Hello there. I’m Jeffrevin.
AND WHAT WAY TO END MY FIRESTONE CAREER THAN WITH A GOOD OLE EDIT?

Over the last two years, I have been faced with a dilemma- much less a dilemma, and moe of a blessing- that I will someday have to resign myself from any and all sorts of actual commitments on this godforsaken site in this godforsaken group. I believe that today, the 23rd of April, 2019, is that day.

The circumstances surrounding my retirement and freeing of any burdens within this damned state are ones that are familiar to some, and ones that are knowledgeable to all. Some day, at any point in our lives, we will be forced to make the right decisions. With the onset of college within less than four months, and an ever increasing workload during my final senior year of high school, I am obligated to put priorities higher than others at the forefront of what is to come. This decision is one of, if not, the foremost priority.

By ridding myself of any necessity to work for this state, I will be able to focus more on my life, be it socially, academically, or mentally. The two years I have accompanied my fellow citizens have been two long and arduous ones. I began as little more than a familiar face in a small pool of acquaintances from Norfolk and my other groups, to one of the most notable members of the Fire Department and the Fire Academy, back to a private, subtle life as a Game Moderator and, eventually, as Press Secretary.

I’ve seen familiar faces. I’ve met new people who share the same interests as me, who are just as eager as me. I’ve met people who have inspired me to make the extra effort, to pursue the careers or paths or futures that I want. I have humbled, been humbled, angered, been angered, and, most of all, have had the time of my life in yet another chapter of my time here on Roblox, and in my limited seventeen-soon-to-be-eighteen years of life on this Earth.

Much like a family, we went through these experiences together. I went through these experiences with you. Where my real family failed to notice or support me, I always had everyone here as a backup. We went through everything together, we supported each other, I got a little drunk while half asleep together with you (it happened, check FFA), and for that, I am truly grateful for everything we have done together.

However, the development of reality for my own personal sake must continue. It has to be my decision, and not the forced choices of anyone else, that lead my own life. For a while, I have known this to be fact, and yet I have never undertaken that responsibility for fear of leaving behind a fallback position, a place of safety and assurance. And, yet, it is the fundamental human principle of socialization, of attention and wants and needs, that drives me to make this decision. I have friends. I need friends. And I need support from somewhere other than here.

Many people here deserve recognition and respect. For that, I shall provide them it whenever I meet and behold them again. However, ultimately, each and every person that I have come into contact with has had their effect on me, small or large, and has helped to shape me into the person I am today. Not enough can be said, and not enough can be put into this post, regarding the events, the drama, and the influences that I have dealt with during my time here.

I may not have become the Fire Chief, nor the Director of FFA,- both positions I am way too underqualified for- but I am willing, and very much am so, content with the accomplishments and achievements that I have made within my time with all of you.

However, as this post has already noted, it is time for me to be content with my promotion to the post of a humble, quiet outsider. Following this post, I will pursue no further careers within Firestone. All I will simply ask of myself is a quiet life, away from the drama and frantic conflicts that come with such a group.
I may stay, but I shall not be.

Not enough can be said, and not enough can be included. I, along with many of you, will look back upon this post and go, “This should have been added.” Furthermore, as I continue to type this at this moment in time, I will be criticizing myself, adding on more and more sentences, more paragraphs, and looking over even the tiniest in grammatical details and errors, including the placement and tenses of words, in that sort of perfectionist sort of way that I seem to have.

But, I suppose this paragraph will have to suffice for all those moments and points regarding my departure from this place of both memory and of torture, the experiences I have created and been through with each and every person I have met and the handful I have deemed to be a second family, and the future that lies in store for me- a certainly stressful and tiring future at that, but a hopefully optimistic one as well.

Once before, I resigned my post from the Fire Department and from the Fire Academy, and felt the burdens of responsibility and stress released from my shoulders. Once more, I will be doing the same, and I will not be coming back.

Effective immediately, I resign my post as Game Moderator-in-limbo, and as Press Secretary.

There are quotes from many characters that have influenced me that I would like to include here. From Anakin, Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, Simba, Jean-Luc Picard, perhaps a bit of Alexander Hamilton, Sergeant Major Johnson, Commander Shepard, or Katniss Everdeen- definitely a lot more additional people that I won’t remember, and will only remember after the publication of this post, and past the point when I will not be able to edit this post anymore.
You would really have to understand each of those franchises in order to know the characters I’m talking about. Yet, only one of them will have the ultimate final say.

Ahsoka, who has served as my guiding role model for when my family failed to lead me.

I know.

~jef

11 Likes

I WILL MISS YOU, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH JEFF, NO HOMO, YOU’VE DONE A GREAT SERVICE TO THE STATE AND I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU, THE COOL MAN WHO WRITES CRAZY FORUM POSTS
I WILL MISS YOU TOO MUCH <3 <3 <3
NO HOMO, AND GOODBYE FRIEND

2 Likes

who else felt that
:pensive:

fr we will miss u tho
o7

5 Likes

I knew it would come someday.

Jeff, you are one of the epic people that made up this community. I loved your little-not so little suggestion posts that you made on this forum that were funny yet serious. Everyone has some kind of affect on someone, and you have definitely made yours here.

Best of luck in life, Jeff.

o7

-PuggishGamer16

3 Likes

o7 sir.

bear wishes you the best of luck.

hands pot of honey for the road

4 Likes

Great man

I will miss you Communist Meme Man Jef!

2 Likes

URA O7

4 Likes

(-_-) 7

2 Likes

o7 sir.
You’ll be missed!

2 Likes

may the force be with u

in all seriousness, tyfys jeff, ur an amazing guy

4 Likes

o7 dude

2 Likes

o7

Best attorney general this state has ever had.

2 Likes

o7 sir

2 Likes

dang it

2 Likes

Amazing guy in general, I remember doing my FFA sessions with him. Funny yet serious, tyfys man. coughs New York pizza’s

2 Likes

damn a lot of people came to see me off
QUKREPLACE
i should have built a place and held a retirement party

7 Likes

BRUH

3 Likes

no not nOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

i will always be your anakin

2 Likes

o7