Mwb8265 for Prominence District Council

Hello everyone, for those of you who don’t know me, I’m mwb8265 and I’m running for the Prominence District Council.

Some of my past positions include,
-County Councilman
-SCSO Deputy
-DoS Staff
-Federal Protective Services Officer
-Department of Corrections Officer

Currently I am serving as a DHS:Secret Service Sergeant, where I have been employed for the last 8 months.

While I was serving as a County Councilman, the second ‘SCSO Gate’ occurred, in which certain figures within the County Government attempted to overstep their power, and cause chaos within Stapleton County. I resigned from my post during this crisis in order prevent the County Government from operating, in turn saving the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office. More on SCSO Gate here

As a District Councilman, I hope to increase our District’s growing economy by working with business owners and organizing events allowing business to grow even larger.

I also hope to maintain relative peace and calm, reducing the District’s crime rate and ensuring that our residence’s are safe in this community.

And lastly, I hope to serve YOU, the people of Prominence and ensure that your issues are being heard and delt with accordingly.

Thank you!
mwb8265

2 Likes

support for the homo

4 Likes

Support,
UprisingAmerican

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

support

3 Likes

bad candidate

2 Likes

: ( why

2 Likes

HEY YOU’VE ONLY BEEN IN SECRET SERVICE SINCE DECEMBER. THAT IS NOT EVEN 6 MONTHS YET.

this candidate is a FRAUD!

2 Likes

sir i meant the department of homeland security as a whole

2 Likes

oho k dudptoh

sippotrtsuppot

2 Likes

good ol’ times

support

2 Likes

Depends on your definition of good. Anyway,
support