More support for Commerce

The Department of Commerce should get more founder support because right now it barely has any support. Here are some things that us Commerce employees would love to see if it got added in-game since Fed is just adding updates to V2 for departments.

• A Commerce role in the Discord
  • Maybe some sort of vehicle so Commerce employees can check up on businesses when they host shifts
  • Update Aptable’s role. Albus is still Secretary and Aptable has asked fed multiple times to rank him.
  • A team in-game so we could get paid

Leave your thoughts about this.

8 Likes
  1. commerce role is not needed other then inspectors n actual staff
  2. COMMERCE DOES NOT NEED THEIR OWN VEHICLES
  3. yes
  4. yes
4 Likes

It would be EXTREMELY nice for us to have a team in-game and a role in the Discord, I don’t even care if we don’t get a vehicle or anything, I just want to represent Commerce in game and on the discord.

4 Likes

I mean DOBW and FDOA got their roles, it would be cool if Commerce could get a role in the main Discord server. There’s a business owner role but no Commerce role

2 Likes

There’s:

-Public Affairs
-Inspections

So actual staff…

4 Likes

oh5char

1 Like

i support more support for commerce, now that doa and hopefully dobw are getting stuff

3 Likes

Y’all don’t see commence cars driving around irl??? Why do u need those

6 Likes

i do not agree with 4 let them stay poor!!! xd

2 Likes

Why do you need a team? Most of docm work is basically trello work

2 Likes

have you ever seen DOA cars driving around in real life? firestone isn’t real life, so there can be some changes

2 Likes

It would be cool if a “Commerce Hub” / “Employment Office” could be created and maintained by DOCM. This would just require building a building then adding a group locked door. The purpose would be that LEO’s or other department employees could send new players to this office to seek information on how to obtain a job and to learn some basic information about Firestone. Think of it as Firestone Customer Service. This could drastically help the community as there would be a designated place to help answer questions that tourist or new citizens have.

5 Likes

heres a cool pic i took when i saw an airport truck driving around in real life :smiley:

5 Likes

FDOA trucks are reasonable, they can use it to rush to a emergency if a heli crash lands or etc. I don’t see why bunch of inspectors in suits need a special car

4 Likes

you’ve got a point

2 Likes

I’m not hating on docm, but I just don’t see a point of them having a car just for docm

2 Likes

We don’t get paid and it’d be cool if we get paid.

2 Likes

I can agree on this, however the one thing I would like to at least see is a team or something or what Clonemep said with having a Information Centre…also maybe a role so people can identify us easily in the main disc so they can possibly ask us questions about DoCM :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Dont worry DoS doesn’t get paid either :frowning:

6 Likes

Bruh…IM A TRAINEE IN DOS ARE YOU KIDDING ME :sob:

5 Likes