More support for Commerce

dont worry im trying to get you trained RGB man :((

5 Likes

While a vehicle would be cool, it’s completely unnecessary and we can easily do our job without one. However, I do agree with everything else on the list. Commerce was dead for a long time and now we’re starting to rise with the private sector. Some support towards the actual department would be nice, but we’re operating just fine without it.

6 Likes

The only real reasoning for a vehicle I can find is for advertising Commerce but if we had a team we could already do that.

2 Likes

I think every department deserves at minimum, pay in the county. Even without county development assets, every department still does work to keep things running in the background. FDOA formerly would only manage trello boards and license ASU, and received no compensation for it. All departments deserve fair compensation for their work.

5 Likes

as frmr ci i can confirm it was basically 100% trello work and document writing

actually a kinda boring job sometimes when ur just writing a shit ton of licensing documents and inspections reports

3 Likes

Honestly, it would just be nice to have a team for pay/promoting commerce.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like