MisterGermanAidan for Senate

Who I am.

My name’s MisterGermanAidan and I’ve been in the community for roughly 3-4 years. Throughout that time I’ve served as an LEO and spent a year in the Judiciary. During that time I’ve learned a lot about the law. I’ve helped co-sponsor some bills and sparked an interest in the legislature. Just recently I resigned from the Judiciary and have gained interest in the Legislative Branch. Due to my interest, I’m making the effort to run for public office.

My future plans.

I plan on working with the community on creating laws that could benefit them. I’d like to work with Law Enforcement Officers, the Judiciary, DOJ, and of course the citizens. Of course, everyone sees this as a cliche thing but as a DOC Sergeant I reached out to the public as much as I could on-duty (during my judicial tenure.) I want to create laws that will help our community. If I get elected I plan on opening a server for the public to come and speak their opinions.

What I bring to the table.

Currently, the Senate has inactive senators. If you elect me as your next Senator I will remain active and keep to my word. I’d be a good fit within the Senate due to my previous experience within the Judiciary. I’ve learned a vast amount about the law. I’ve seen the issues with it and the perfect parts of it. My entire time within Firestone has been me serving the public through being an LEO and a Judicial Officer. I plan on continuing that through entering the Senate.

I truly hope you believe I’d act as a good fit for your Senate. I give the State my word that I will carry through on what I’ve stated. I’m open to any questions you may have through me on Discord via aidan#4042. Thank you for your time.

2 Likes

ok boomer

support

2 Likes

FULL SUPPORT! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU GIVE HIM A CHANCE!

2 Likes

I won’t disappoint.

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

SUPPORT!!!

2 Likes

yes support chicago gang

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support from the lgbt asian gang

2 Likes

Support

Representative
SerZhukov

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support! Great judge. Hope he helps our congress as he helped our courts system.

2 Likes

Election is over