Make firestone more fair for both criminals and legals

that’s usually how it works

1 Like

your telling me you can’t swim from the start of skyway and back??

13 Likes

if you dont have double stamina or a bunch of potatoes you wont get there very fast and bare in mind there is still breath which is 20

2 Likes

swimming for 5 minutes to get a gun at any time for a cheaper price is gonna be worth it regardless if you got a boat or not, just pause between swims and wait for your breath to raise… lol

6 Likes

i dont understand, policing is preventing and combatting crime but you’re complaining about us doing our job fairly.

if u don’t wanna be boxed in then don’t let your car be box-able

4 Likes

ok the second thing i wanted to talk about fed law. it literally helps leos in every way possible such as not allowing certain things to be demanded in a hostage negotiation

1 Like

List the Fedlaw please, so I can agree/disagree with you.

1 Like

ok brb

1 Like

so a fedlaw like this is bad?

slows response times

2 Likes

brb gonna make my car red and play the fd sirens i have to hand on my mixtape

4 Likes

well… isnt that supposed to be realistic

4 Likes

SAD!!!

3 Likes

facepalming from this post rn

4 Likes

So as an SCFD and not a LEO, i can say this is realistic. Though it probably should’ve been specified that AMBULANCES have right of way (atleast irl to my limited knowledge) either way tho with my experience in county I rarely see any leos at all give a shit about right of way for ambulances or even caring for us with distress signals (whole other subject which i won’t get into). Either way, that fedlaw in specific doesn’t really slow down response times all that much.

Also blaadam you’re actually a super chill leo who actually gives a shit abt other ppl so this isnt abt you ly :heart:

2 Likes

BOXES IN SUSPECT PULLS OUT AND ARRESTS

2 Likes

Firestone is already very heavily cops and robbers focused, as an outsider to that I don’t think the game is really very biased in favour of either. What there needs to be is more kinds of crime to break the endless cycle of non stop pursuits shootings and hostage situations, which hopefully will change in V3. Overall there should be more stuff for all departments to do as people are just bored of V2 now and there’s no estimate as to when we’ll fully transition to V3, meaning people leave.

4 Likes

bank robs are harder, fed makes so many roads its harder to find actual cover anymore

3 Likes

Okay so let me just get straight to the point, as a criminal, you have fully automatic weapons, faster cars, and a hummer. Even though we have tactical members, it doesn’t mean they are on 24/7 and normal patrol don’t carry around automatic weapons, nonetheless our cars are slower than yours. Even though we have air support, the demon can outrun it and it can also avoid interception pit attempts. Adding on that you can get money easily compared to let’s say 2018 and 2019 era. Also, us LEOs tend to get DPSed or even sued easily and also need to meet department expectations. So as a criminal, you don’t have a quota for an hour unlike most LEAs here in Firestone.

Yes we box but that’s realistic and sometimes, you just need to comply to things as those because you will be caught anyway even if you do attempt to run. Also consider that your friends can follow you as well in a pursuit so when you’re desynced, you can just hop out and run into their car and they speed off. As far as I know, I believe it is FRP but if it isn’t, someone correct me on that. Therefore, criminals have a lot more advantages. Next we have your quote,

This is actually not true with the points I provided, adding on that you just got a new bank location located at Hillview. So with all these, I have no clue how you think that crims should have more advantages when they can literally do whatever they want. Legals on the other hand can apply for a dept and can also apply for a business and criminals too depending on their record. So maybe reconsider that it is balanced.

Disclaimer: I am not representing my department in any way when making this post. This post was done by me and me only.

4 Likes

warrants can still be 60 days mind you, most last about 14-30 days

5 Likes

Yes isn’t it like 1 time arrest now?

4 Likes