Make firestone more fair for both criminals and legals

Honestly I don’t know how to explain it any better; the majority of firestone’s features are LEO based. even fed law helps LEOs and restricts criminals a lot. LEOs can just desync to pop tires which in its own isnt fair. crims cant rob because robberies keep on lagging like hell. LEOs box criminals cars in which doesnt allow criminals to go anywhere, idk what to add tbh but just thought id like to make it clear firestone needs a better leo vs crim system (if you have any other ideas please do reply for the criminals)

2 Likes

I mean, what else do you want them to do? Use their words?

7 Likes

I’m not trying to sound like a oldie or a Firestone veteran or an OG or be mean but

Firestone is more fair that it has even been for both LEOs and criminals. Criminals have cheap guns, postal job, and a car that goes legit 120 SPS. (Again not trying to sound old but) My friends and I had to save extremely long for a shitty CZ which costed 1700 when we were criminals. Today a CZ is legit like what 650?? Not to mention, When I was a criminal a AK74U was considered LUXURY because it costed legit 5,000. Now a AK74U COST 2600!!

Please note, I haven’t passed the 2nd grade so my math may be wrong.

You used to make 8 dollars every 2 minutes as a citizen with no gamepass.

This mean in 1 full hour you make about 240 PER HOUR that means that it takes about 7 hours and about 30 minutes of farming to make 1,700 for a SHITTY CZ

Now, don’t get my started on jail time… My friends and I had to deal with extremely long hours in DoC. I’m talking up to 72 hours in DoC. (I actually asked for 72 hours) but others had to deal with a high amount like 20 hours.

Oh yeah… warrants… you know how warrants are 1 or 2 hour long now…? It wasn’t like that… we had to deal with 60 days of constant arrest in v2. I’m talking cops seeing you = you go to DoC

Looking for paws? Criminals now have Tyler who is on skull island all the time… Before we had to legit drive around v2 for nearly 1 hour to find him…

Now, I agree bank robberies are slightly harder than it was for my friends and I but there are other ways for you to make money. You can work as a postal worker and make 700 after doing it. Do it two times and you get 1400 FSD and do it 1 more time and you get 2100 and you can buy 2 UZI… (Also note, you also get your citizen pay while doing postal job)

Now, I’m not trying to be rude to you or be mean to any criminals…However, crimes have been much more easier in Firestone than it has ever been.

THIS IS A PAW GUN PRICE FROM 2018

THIS IS PAWS PRICE FROM TODAY

22 Likes

i can agree but crimes were a bit easier for me back in 2020

3 Likes

what makes it hard tho?? the boxing?

3 Likes

during your time leos didnt even have batons and getting away with a bank robbery was like a piece of cake

2 Likes

ie robbing was easy so making money wasnt all that hard

2 Likes

so buying guns wasnt the hardest except the 10 paws locations

2 Likes

???

1 Like

im talking about 2018 of course that was a while ago

1 Like

They did have batons after mid 2019.

3 Likes

[quote=“KAREEM2610, post:10, topic:21157, full:true”]

that’d make it even harder since they were able to just cuff you right after saying -BATONS-

6 Likes

@RobloxHQ

ok, that’s a big problem. hopefully, it gets fixed

that is a legitimate police tactic, even used irl. it doesn’t require much common sense to realise that’s one of the ways to stop a vehicle from leaving

4 Likes

except it took longer to say baton then to use a baton

2 Likes

Lol you have no idea…

10 locations but same 3 per server. That means you have to drive to all 10 locations to see which 3 will be used by paw. Your telling me having 10 moving location is better than 1 permanent location and a few that moves around?

6 Likes

not really, many had it copied (as did I)

1 Like

ok unless a criminal lets say perhaps has a driver who will pull up and pick up the robber there is no way to get out once leos box you im not suggesting leos completely remove boxing as a tactic but like dont make it where a criminal has no exit from any side

1 Like

philip you cant get to skull if you dont have a boat. (unlike me)

1 Like

an ak-74u was 5000-5100 back in 2019, be grateful for the new prices

9 Likes

that’s usually how it works

1 Like