Make a give option for firearms

Have you considered going a day without being toxic?

No? Not everyone wants to deal with being shot 24/7, it can get annoying and if you’re just trying to have fun and actually roleplay different scenarios then its just irritating. Go back to ridgeway if you want to shoot shit up 24/7, Firestone is more of a Roleplay game than Ridgeway/Mayflower as in those groups you have to do an action for it to be considered roleplay, whereas here you can do it through text.

Uh, no… Its because we had a Co-Founder who was banned within the last 6 months for being a paedophile. He almost no work over the course of 2020 and 2021, he was supposedly on “burnout” and had no motivation to do things.

Link back to my previous statement.

I think this is quite funny, you should look up what toxicity is before you respond to another message.

1 Like

Oh snap

1 Like

It’s not that I can’t handle random killing but the fact that it happens too much and the Game is turning into a cops vs robbers game. Also just saying it’s kinda FRP to just kill everyone you see for no reason. And it’s also toxic.

2 Likes

That’s literally what the game is…

2 Likes

yes so you can give to crims!

1 Like

Uh no? We’re a country RP, not a crime RP hence why non combative departments exist

we aren’t a country rp?

1 Like

If you have actually been around long enough and involve yourself in the actual community instead of SPG and the forums you’d know that this game is a cops and robbers focused game with the other departments existing on the side. Cops and robbers is like one of the biggest genres on Roblox hence why that’s the focus of this group.

1 Like