Make a give option for firearms

Well, you see now. We lost hope in that new technology type stuff. I was 16 when v3 was a announced and in 29 days I’m going to be 20.

3 Likes

I’m not even sure he’s working on v3 as of now, But I wish he would stop using the ‘‘v3 is priority’’ excuse to not fix anything in this game, Because if he’s not gonna build future things for us just fix the current problems.

3 Likes

ban everyone involved, game moderation is really good at banning if you didn’t know…

2 Likes

I don’t get how being behind in development is the same as not wanting to implement a feature. And no Firestone isn’t stuck in 2016 lmao get your head our your arse

2 Likes

And it’s so easy to add those concepts bud fed is doing what? ‘‘Working’’ on v3.

2 Likes

Litterally every asset in development thats in firestone currently was made in 2016 or before then. It is 2016 in development because thats when the game came out you idiot. And theres only 10-15 models that have been added that are newly developed

2 Likes
  • roundabouts
  • mail
  • paintball
  • ton of business and dept tools
  • ton of business interiors
  • new cars
    i can go on
2 Likes

Roundabouts- Absoluetly useless, There more of an inconvenience and they lag the game bc its more parts
Mail, Litterally useless and dont have to have any application to become one and half of them drive on the wrong side of the road,
Paintball, Completely boring, legit nobody participates,
Dept tools? Only usefull for some departments
Buissness interiors that nobody goes in, Congratulations, well done.
and the new cars Ill give you that one but thats it.

2 Likes

wrong, if anything it doesn’t change anything cause the traffic light scripts in that particular area are removed. adding a few parts to make a circle will not cause substantial lag

not useless, only civ job not requiring an application

agree w/ this, last time it was played was jan 20th

4 Likes

I’m sorry, who are you again?

1 Like

lol ur clapped

shut up, respectfully, the mail job provides somewhat sufficient income for legal or criminals who won’t want to be arrested.

2 Likes

give me some useless department tools

people do go in the business interiors, you’re just inactive so that’s not our fault

1 Like

When people do they get flashbanged or randomly shot buddy

1 Like

A few months ago I think all tac teams (at least FNG and SWAT) got told not to immediately flash a shooter and to give them a good shootout but not sure if everyone still follows that

1 Like

yeah i mean i’m not a cop or criminal and from my POV I think the problem lies with both sides. criminals rarely want to do actual RP and are more interested in just shooting random people and flying about in mclarens. The few who do scenarios end up being killed pretty quick anyway :person_shrugging:

1 Like

You guys have to understand something about hostage situations. I’m not blaming criminals or cops but the point has to be made. Anyone who’s been a cop for 2 weeks know that a bank hostage situation is completely faked and setup About 98% of the time the person who has gun drawn is basically waiting to go out and shoot up the scene while the hostage uses that small distraction to get away because the hostage is the actual robber. Why should any cop have any sympathy for a hostage then? (Not blaming criminals) now fedlaw says we can’t search hostages after a hostage situation so basically if the hostage has the dirty money they basically get a “Get out of jail card” because we can’t search them unless we have PC (ofc if we know the hostage committed a crime like traffic violations then we can) plus, there’s about an average of 10 hostage sits per day and we cops really don’t want to set up a perimeter, page swat and blah blah blah 10 times a day.

At the end it’s not the fault of criminals, cops, founders or anyone. How long can a game go? Regardless of what comes next v3 or v4 what is the big difference? It’s all going to be the same concept. Most of the people in this community don’t even care much about the game imo. They just like the strong bond they made with other people over the time.

4 Likes

Your response to a completely valid point is just insults because your a low IQ idiot and have nothing to say, So your defense is just ‘‘lol ur clapped’’

1 Like
  1. Don’t random kill
  2. Don’t drive like a fucking idiot in a car chase
  3. Don’t cop bait
  4. RP a hostage situation/robbery/drive-by shooting/high-risk stop…you can RP a lot of gun crime.

Cops don’t give real money because they would have to give it from their own pockets and nobody would do that. Also you could legit request more than money, like a getaway vehicle.

What’s your development experience since you critique big developers

Legit nobody asked if it’s useful or not you insist that all our assets are from 2016 you got a list of new ones. Shut up now. Also mail is a lifesaver for criminals and new players who can’t get a job yet.

The amount of random killing is ridgeway is huge, so don’t even compare it to firestone.

3 Likes

i did this once, it hurt my balance

fedlaw, no.

the dude had a valid point, fs is lacking in technology and is severely behind and tbh its risking death because of it

at least they offer some unique opportunities that firestone doesn’t, what if a CFL wants to deal a weapon for a crime? It could be tracked by CIS

2 Likes

Random killing is a thing in every game and if you cant handle being shot at, you shouldnt be playing county games at all lmao, Also your ‘‘Roleplaying a shooting’’ Tip makes zero sense at all. What does driving in a car chase have to do with shooting? Also everyone knows firestone is behind in development because it was created so long ago, and don’t even sit here and try to pretend you think it’s not. If you’ve stepped foot in any other county game recently you will realize how trash the development really is. also you’re on the forums page you idiot., Stop saying ‘‘No-one asked’’ On a discussion page where you talk about things to make the development better. Get off the forums if you cant have a normal conversation without getting toxic.

1 Like