Make a give option for firearms

In firestone you can give certain objects like Id’s or you can give people food items like sodas for a certain price, I think it would be cool to be able to give firearms to people. If you’re with a friend who can’t afford a gun to shoot it’d be a cool concept to be able to hand them a gun so they can fight aswell, or add the concept where you can offer them a price aswell so you can legally and illegally sell weapons,

4 Likes

Holy exploitability

3 Likes

logs can solve this easily

2 Likes

I mean I guess, Just make it to where you have to be a citizen to give stuff or something Idk

2 Likes

Can’t you already give guns? Or it’s just for CFL certified? I am pretty sure there’s a law for the illegal distribution of firearms. Regardless I say no, there is already too much crime. There’s barely any roleplay during shootings. (or most crimes honestly). People would just rob banks on small servers and afk at cd to make money then give OP guns to poor friends.

2 Likes

More guns going around is not going to enhance gameplay at all, unless people actually do scenarios with them instead of going around killing random people for no reason

2 Likes

Ah yes, introducing gun smuggling, I like it

3 Likes

Dude no, theres not a give command for guns, and how do you ‘‘roleplay’’ a shooting. Either way its PvP and someones gonna die, The shooting itself is roleplay

3 Likes

Cant blame criminals for not rping. RPing is boring for criminals and who wants to be bored

4 Likes

The only way to roleplay while being a criminal is to do robberies or hostage situations, And both of those you’re always gonna come out dead because its commands to shoot in hostage situations or robberies, So why would they want to at all. Aswell as the fact that when you make your ‘‘Demands’’ Its all pointless bc the only thing you can ask for is money, and they dont even give you real money they do ‘‘RP money’’ When they legit have real currency in the game, Kinda stupid.

3 Likes

I mean like, we can’t give you the money you ask because I don’t think any cop wants to donate their money away. It’s not like we can request Firestone banks to give us a bond or loan of 50k so we can hand it to the criminal who is negotiating. Plus, I feel like if cops do donate then the cop would be in trouble for giving criminals money and not just that everyone in the state would start clowning on the LEO. I don’t mind tho, In a unlikely situation where I have to negotiate (which would be extremely rare) I don’t mind giving criminals like 5k in exchange for hostages.

4 Likes

Also, I may sound like I’m against criminals. However, I care for criminals gameplay a lot because they’re one of the important factors in this game. I care for all of you and I want to make your experience much more better and memorable. (Plus, I was a criminal for 4 years before going legal)

4 Likes

Nah I dont think any cops should give their personally earned money obviously, But I feel like it’d be better to use real money in those scenarios some how,

3 Likes

shutdown by fed, many times.
Env wanted to put this in v3 but fed is really against it.

@Automationeer can vouch, they wanted to have firearm serial numbers too and it would’ve been sick.

4 Likes

I guess but if it’s already happened, not much you can really do

Agreed, LEO’s should be able to get briefcases with certain amounts of money (max 10k) that they can “give” or drop to hostage takers

2 Likes

ive supported gun distribution multiple times in the past and will continue to do so in the future, however fedora has already shot this idea down In the past.

2 Likes

cis and dps will be in your house the second you use fsd to negotiate in failing attempts… woooo firestone!!!

4 Likes

Fed is really against it because he’s SO behind in game development, Look at every other state New haven, Ridgeway, Aigio, Etc, You can give guns in every other one of those states bc they are newly developed, Firestone is still in 2016 as far as developing goes.

3 Likes

on one hand yes but ridgeway and NH also don’t have things like atm and bank robberies, structure fires, or 911 systems, so really its a double-edged sword

2 Likes

They were made in the same year but look how much more advanced and developed the 2 are compared to firestone, + the reason NHC dosent have 911 systems is because its based in a time before people had cellhpones.

2 Likes