Letter of Intent - ArezPP

Citizens of the State of Firestone,

This is a letter to announce that ArezPP alongside Decruos/sourced_v will be running for Governor and Lieutenant Governor of the State of Firestone.

In the coming day(s), we intend to release our speech which will include our views and any other pertinent information pertaining to our campaign.
(Not a troll campaign btw)

Signed,

ArezPP
Gubernatorial Candidate

Decruos/SOURCED_V
Lieutenant Gubernatorial Candidate

4 Likes

The State of Firestone takes the ro-state political scene too seriously. We need to take this state back to its original roots. I plan to run a NO BULLSHIT CAMPAIGN with ArezPP and I will ensure that this government provides a fair continuance of the legacy of Firestone.

As a Firestone veteran, I’ve seen this state go up and down on inexcusable scandals with no moral groundings. With this letter of intent, I will step up and create a legislative body that won’t be cringe.

Thanks,
Decruos / SOURCED_V

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

piss!

2 Likes

support

1 Like

What’s your net worth, and what is your policy on poor people?

2 Likes

support

1 Like

no fking way

1 Like

Say please, and maybe I’ll vote for you @ArezPP

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

What is your policy on gay people?

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Arez, those numbers were a bit weak. Is your father writing your speech like how he did your fs bar exam for you???

1 Like

Arez, I have a trust fund.

1 Like

My short angry friend Mattxtro can’t afford the gas money to drive to our place of business. Plus you can smell him coming from 10 blocks away. Nasty af. My watch is worth more than your house, Get your money up, not your funny up pal. Unreal. Psh.

3 Likes

never thought id say this but arez is the only real option, support

2 Likes

support

1 Like

support!

1 Like

Support,
as long as sourced still bullies me like trc then it is a great campaign

1 Like

SPEECHES;
Greetings, many people know me as stopyouclown/ArezPP. I’ve been in this community for a while and have had many positions within this community such as: FSP Sergeant, FNG Captain, DHS:CRT Agent, FBI Special Agent, POST Instructor/AO. As those positions aren’t related towards the particular concept of the senate, it establishes a point in which it displays my seniority and experience within the community. I hope to make this as short and concise as possible.

As I currently don’t have a set of plans for the state, I hope to do whatever I can to fully ensure all citizens who play v2 are able to fully enjoy it without their rights being violated as well as ruining the gameplay. I hope to be a senator for the people.

Feel free to ask me any questions within discord (Arez#4875).

I hope to make this game enjoyable for everyone and I’m willing to take suggestions from anyone.

The State of Firestone takes the ro-state political scene too seriously. We need to take this state back to its original roots. I plan to run a NO BULLSHIT CAMPAIGN with ArezPP and I will ensure that this government provides a fair continuance of the legacy of Firestone.

As a Firestone veteran, I’ve seen this state go up and down on inexcusable scandals with no moral groundings. With this letter of intent, I will step up and create a legislative body that won’t be cringe.

1 Like