Let's talk about SCSO

What do you mean by better training programs? That would have to be a POST issue @Straphos

1 Like

POST is not my under my authority. If they aren’t training them, I will. (and that isn’t an insult to POST, it is hypothetical)

1 Like

@Straphos @Lidels There is nothing that we can do at the end of the day. People are always going to hate us. What we have to focus on is doing our job the best way we can and try not to be corrupt power hungry deputies. It is not worth fighting with your brothers in the SCSO and all firestone LEO Departments infact. At the end of the day we are brothers and its not worth fighting with other LEO’s. We must fight together to defend firestone from the nasty criminals that make us look like we have a bad name.

1 Like

I see. Mabye get rid of the BDT system we have for new deputies

1 Like

Criminals like me don’t hate you guys. We want to report any incompetent behavior to either

1. Better train you
    or
  2. Simply boot you if you’re that incompetent or immature
1 Like

Totally Agreed. Just ignore mxxt for now

1 Like

The BDT system is like a tryout. A application shows what they can do on paper and the BDT is a tryout basically to see if they can shoot.

1 Like

that is true but they do hate us. They hate police and there is nothing we can do that can change it un less something life changing happens. I do think that the department dose need better tranning for deputies to learn how to deal with the cruel reality of dealing with people like the ones that I run across everyday.

1 Like

I can agree with @Straphos that our training needs to improve. And yes, if POST doesn’t teach them the necessary skills, we will.

1 Like

Thats the exact thing about post they dont teach you what life is really like out on the streats patroling.

1 Like

Yeah. Another suggestion is that far to often, we have people from other departments, who get fired/suspended, easily join another department and act like nothing happened. I think thats just wrong. We should have more enforcement like revoke of a certification

1 Like

I think better training is very crucial. That, but if there is something that we can’t better train, like backtalking for instance, then a termination or suspension likewise should be taken.

Although other criminals may hate SCSO, personally, I wanna try to help SCSO succeed by reporting behavior to HICOMM for an external source.

Personally, I wanna help SCSO have better quality deputies in the long run. This is all about SCSO so pls don’t terminate my account for arguing…

1 Like

I agree.

1 Like

SCSO has that on the new application it says that if you have received any major disciplinary actions against you in firestone.

1 Like

Just putting this out here, I’m currently in FSP. But I loved SCSO. Not sure if it’s as good as it used to be. But it’s been a good while.

1 Like

Agreed Its still good for the most part

1 Like

We arent arguing we are just brainstorming some good ideas to solve the problems of the SCSO

1 Like

NO I was backing myself up saying im not arguing

1 Like

It’s also a double standard; why can cops hate criminals when criminals can’t hate cops when realistically they’re just another Rp aspect?

1 Like

s t o p a r g u i n g .

2 Likes