Let's talk about SCSO

Hey everyone,

Lately I’ve noticed that Sheriff’s Office has definitely been improving, and doing well, but it is not doing as well as it could be. SCSO used to be one of the greatest law enforcement departments, and as Sheriff, my duty is to ensure it holds those standards once again. That is why I am reaching out to the public to hear your opinions on what you think has room for improvement, and how we could go about improving those factors. I have some ideas myself, but I don’t know how the public may react to certain things, so it would be nice to hear from some of you.

Here’s just one poll to help, the rest of this forum post is merely just a discussion/debate.

• Keep department as is
  • Total re-structure of department
  • Slight changes to the department

0 voters

To help this department excel, we need input from YOU, the citizens. Thank you!

Best regards,
straphosblack
Sheriff of Stapleton County

2 Likes

hi straphos im one of your deputies, remember me?

2 Likes

Thank you for your input to help make this department better. I dont think the Department is bad at all, I have seen the work these deputies have done, and they are for the most part mature, and respectful. Agreed there is a bit of hiccups time to time.

2 Likes

Thank you Straphos for doing the best thing for the department knowing the current problems we have in the department you are doing a great job dealing with them.

1 Like

-insert generic kissass comment here- thank you sir!!!

3 Likes

^ … really

2 Likes

I CANNOT STRESS TO YOU. SCSO isn’t improving. Although the organization is DEFINITELY, the deputy quality ISN’T. Straph, you saw in my DM how Im trying to help you. So don’t re-do SCSO. Don’t CHANGE ANYTHING. The thing you DO need to change is yours and HICOMM’s behavior towards incompetence.

4 Likes

You created a group dm for the sole reason of getting me fired for doing my job

You’re like redwhiteandpew but with leo experience

2 Likes

agreed

2 Likes

keep your argument off my post

2 Likes

thats a low move mxtt and you know, what happend to you. You used to be so nice and now your trying to take out sergeants just because you dont like them. Come on man for real?

2 Likes

Ok Let stop Now
go to dms if you wanna talk

2 Likes

mxtt What happened dude

2 Likes

Stop arguing guys. If you seriously have a grievance to me, please DM me. I can explain. :smiley: Thank you!

2 Likes

This forum post is about your suggestions to SCSO.

Any further will result in your forum account being suspended.

3 Likes

SCSO does need some work, lmao, i killed 2 people got away, and then later sat by a SCSO scene where bear was with all the other SCSO, none of them acted towards me.

2 Likes

Right. Sorry.

I’m not seeing many issues wrong with this department. We’ve overhauled and fixed most of the issues present here.

Deputies [the mass majority] are competent. They know what they’re doing and they remain educated and loyally committed.

@Straphos what if the problem is not us? What if it is the criminals that remain angry from us doing our jobs, and in turn try to put a bad image on the department?

2 Likes

Um thats not a reason for more work needed “Departmentally” @Stxel

2 Likes

Im pretty sure if SCSO is on a scene, they are busy working the scene instead of dealing with you.

2 Likes

as far as I see, weak high command (lack of communication, lack of transparency, lack of taking care of complaints, and just generally doesn’t commit to position as much as they can), need more qualitative deputies, better training programs, and improved rank structuring & management

2 Likes