Legal Jobs

You can make money outside of being a government worker or criminal, but most Firestone players ignore businesses that were set up by the department of commerce and treat them like decoration. Maybe if more people would join the discord and apply for a few companies and then we would have more working citizens. Companies could also try doing more events and trying to get more members.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure this post was made when commerce wasn’t a thing, or it was abolished. Even if it wasn’t abolished, a lot of businesses didn’t form until recently.

1 Like

lol

2 Likes

Where are you even getting this information from? what

this was just some activities for everyone to do outside of Commerce jobs where they could receive payments for different jobs…

5 Likes

commerce approved businesses are all just roleplay, -cooks food- is the only legal civilian thing you can really do in businesses. this post was intended to suggest more interactive jobs.

4 Likes

i already sent an app mr scriblelz weeks ago
it has not been read

Umm it failed… Ask FrivolousGoose Why… You can send another…

yes for sure

I see
btw happy bday

But you forget my friends, these are all V3 ideas! You know, that game that is coming out in like a millennia. It won’t be added to V2, since the devs aren’t working on V2 anymore! Smh silly people

this but unironic?

1 Like

Why should everyone work in the government or be a criminal? Does everyone in an actual town work as a police officer? NO!

Both jobs take a lot of time to learn, and not everyone wants to lay down the law or break the law.

Since this is still a thing, the best thing for people who want a “legal” job is to apply for a department, I would recommend DPW as a starter department or DOT.

boo hoo too bad so sad

not everyone wants to become a bin man or a get rammed and shot for towing cars employee.

1 Like

Thank you for proving the exact point of the post.

yw sugar :kissing_heart: