Legal Jobs

That’s repeptitive. The continuous businesses that don’t pay you, the criminal life where you lose thousands and waste time rather than earning anything, the government where you sit there and do absolutely nothing. Even Law Enforcement is extremely difficult to get into, and when you do get into Law Enforcement, it’s not what you expect half the time because it’s just criminals shooting you and kids ramming you with their CVs.

The whole point of legal jobs is so that it will push people to actually roleplay, more legal civilians rather than criminals. More traffic stops, more accidents, etc. The money you make on the citizen team is insignificant compared to what I’ve suggested, something which would actually entice people to play on civilian and be legal for once.

4 Likes

“I believe the van would be taken advantage from criminals and so forth.”

This is exactly why I stated that it would be FRP to commit crime while working in that occupation

4 Likes

Yeah, I couldn’t remember how much time it was per paycheck, just assumed it was five minutes.

4 Likes

okay well you’re just bad at business :clown_face:

4 Likes

I’ve never ran a business because it hasn’t interested me. I haven’t joined a business because it won’t give me anything. Even businesses that have development support aren’t very enticing to me and most of the community.

4 Likes

or, the person would have to use their own vehicle, or there’d be a purchasable sprinter van (thats being made currently for CRT) to be used, and it could have a feature where you can put a mail delivery vehicle livery on the side when doing mailman work

4 Likes

That could work as well, in fact I favor that idea more

5 Likes

The Postal Service will be DoCM operated? Not State-owned?

4 Likes

Correct.

4 Likes

Because not everyone wants to deal with the work that comes from having those said jobs, fuck, even being a criminal is hard work

3 Likes

seems cool, i’d love to see this

4 Likes

MMMMMMM SOUNDS LIKE A CERTAIN GAME

COUGH WESTBRIDGE COUGH

Okay for real…I think Fed should take some cues from Westbridge/Eastbrook when it comes to civilian jobs because that game has it down, fuck, you even get pay at businesses!

4 Likes

Oh my god yes, where is my mail van at?!

I’m getting Westbridge flashbacks from when JEMMA got my mail van stuck under the road!! >:(

4 Likes

OK SO I went in the game to show a visual example;

excuse my driving as i haven’t played in a while BUT
as you can see in the clip, I spawn my own vehicle, drive to the delivery place, grab the package and i’m given the option to spawn my own vehicle OR spawn a mail van to deliver such package, once I deliver the package I get paid $300 for the work

at least in Westbridge there hasn’t been much people driving the mail vans in pursuits as they’re slow and inefficient to drive, and that the cheapest car is 5k but also is quite fast

8 Likes

To be honest, never heard of Westbridge before and didn’t know that they had this feature, however, that is exactly what I’m trying to get at. There could be so many cool and small little things that civilians can do to make some good money and quickly.t/

Don’t get me wrong, I love the updates that they give us LEOs and the criminals, it brings new and exciting stuff. I believe it’s time for the legal civilian to finally get an update

6 Likes

they are all going to be implemented in V3, so devs probs won’t add it, but some like jobs like delivery man would be nice for civs in V2 to reduce crime and for them to do something apart from farm or become crims.

3 Likes

3 Likes

YES!!

3 Likes

APPLY TODAY!

3 Likes

though I’m late, good thing to have

3 Likes