Law Enforcement Votes

Incorrect. You were removed from the academy.

7 Likes

I fucking resigned, I am the one who would know, instead of you digging up SCSO archives for this. It’s funny your taking this that seriously.

2 Likes

are u mad that u got caught impersonating a LEO

2 Likes

How am I impersonating…?

2 Likes

saying that u were a leo when u were just a cadet who failed the academy

3 Likes

Failed, you know what’s failing, out of that whole damn phase 1 I was the only person who knew how to breach, and I got shit for not doing the instructors job, and teaching. Furthermore, that isn’t the legal definition of impersonating

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/a-bill-to-amend-a-bill-to-replace-and-fix-the-impersonation-law-v3/11492

2 Likes

damn i hit a nerve!! okay so uh stop saying u have leo experience when u didnt pass the academy

3 Likes

How about we add FSP to that, check your facts and know what the hell your talking about. I passed POST, which is the states legal law enforcement academy. Let’s go back to FSP, during my time as a cadet of FSP, I did at least 3 ride alongs, which I can provide the name of the trooper who was the ride along Officer. I passed the supervised shift of FSP, with a decent score, can’t remember the exact score.

2 Likes

you’re*

3 Likes

sir u keep talking but u still failed academy where they copy paste notes and u need to take screenshots

4 Likes

passing post doesn’t make u an experienced leo, just means you’re certified to carry out leo duties

3 Likes

they have statewide, scso does not

3 Likes

Copy and pasting is how I got blacklisted lmao

2 Likes

Experienced no, he said something about LEO academy.

2 Likes

pretty sure he’s a troll

3 Likes

im pretty sure he is too

3 Likes

??

3 Likes

No. You. Didn’t.

3 Likes

@moderators hi guys, might wanna consider locking this one cause like it fully went off topic kthxbye

3 Likes

legally jurisdiction doesnt exist (besides for fng) so we could indeed go anywhere in the state
we basically do… besides restricted areas

3 Likes