Hello all, it’s time for 6.0! I’m Lee, one of your former Representatives (and former Speaker of the House) within the State of Firestone and I’m running for election for another term. This term will be my 6th within the house if I’m successful in obtaining a seat this time round. Be sure to take a look at my speech as outlined below, let me know of any questions either on this thread or in DMs.
For those of you unaware, I did the right thing and took a few months out of the State of Firestone while I took the time to settle into a new job. I’m now back after successfully settling in.
Be sure to take a look at my experiences as detailed below. I also invite you all to take a look at my resume trello.
- Department of Aviation - Pilot
- Department of State - Department Staff
- Bar Certified Attorney
- Clerk to District Court Judge cityuser
- POST Certified
- Governor’s Medal of Merit
- Governor’s Medal of Valor
- State Legislation - Representative & Speaker of the House
- State Legislation - Senator
- Firestone Air National Guard - Major
- Stapleton County Sheriffs Office - Deputy First Class
- SCSO:SWAT - Operative
- Department of Public Works - Community Service Director
- Department of Corrections - Senior Correctional Officer
- Peace Officer Standards & Training - Instructor
- Department of Transportation - Public Employee
- Department of Boating & Waterways - Public Employee
- Department of Commerce - Inspector
- Department of Homeland Security - Primary FPS Officer & Secondary CRT/SS Agent
I encourage you to take a look at some of my plans from my speech which I created and used last term. You can find the link to my previous speech here.
This term will be my 6th term in the House of Representatives. I believe throughout my previous 3 terms as SOTH and previous 2 terms as SPT, I’ve been a leader as required and continued to lead the house in a correct manner ensuring representatives are completing their duties while enjoying their time in the house.
In order to make sure that Congress and the public have the best possible relationship, I would like to continue hosting Congressional Events with Representatives. Simultaneously, I would like to keep organizing private gatherings for Representatives, like the DOC visits that I have arranged in the past.
I am deeply appreciative of you dedicating your time to read my speech. If you’ve got any questions regarding me or my plans, don’t hesitate to DM me or ask one here. I will respond to you as quickly as possible. Please comment “support” in the forum post’s comments area if you’ve decided to back me in this election.