L_3ee for House of Representatives (4.0)

L_3ee for House of Representatives

Hello all! I’m Lee, a current Representative and Speaker of the House within the State of Firestone and I’m running for re-election into the House of Representatives. If I’m successful, this term will be my 4th within the house. Be sure to take a look at my speech as outlined below, let me know of any questions either on this thread or in DMs.

Experience

Be sure to take a look at my experiences as detailed below. I also invite you all to take a look at my resume trello.

Current Positions/Certifications:

• Department of Aviation - Pilot
  • Department of State - Department Staff
  • State Legislation - Representative & Speaker of the House
  • Bar Certified Attorney
  • POST Certified
  • Governor’s Medal of Merit

Former Positions:

• State Legislation - Senator
  • Firestone Air National Guard - Major
  • Stapleton County Sheriffs Office - Deputy First Class
  • SCSO:SWAT - Operative
  • Department of Public Works - Community Service Director
  • Department of Corrections - Senior Correctional Officer
  • Peace Officer Standards & Training - Instructor
  • Department of Transportation - Public Employee
  • Department of Boating & Waterways - Public Employee
  • Department of Commerce - Inspector
  • Department of Homeland Security - Primary FPS Officer & Secondary CRT/SS Agent

My Plans/Goals

I’ll start by making my intentions to re-run for Speaker of the House known. I’ve previously served as Speaker pro tempore for 2 terms, which helped me to gain the correct experience and knowledge of a presiding officer. Last term, I ran for Speaker of the House and have had (up until now) 3 very busy months. I’ve continued to work with both members of the House of Representatives and members of the public to make the house the best it can be.

Last term I introduced a House of Representatives Meet and Greet with Santa event to the public. Said event was a huge success, the turnout was amazing and everybody who attended enjoyed themselves. Additionally, as Speaker pro tempore I reintroduced a House of Representatives Approval Poll, which I plan to continue to host while I’m a presiding officer. Not only this, but I also organised a visit to the Department of Corrections by the House of Representatives. These few examples both show my ability to lead congress into having the best possible relationship with the public.

Legislation wise, I’m happy to say I continue to efficiently contribute to the State of Firestone’s legislation. As promised last term, I helped by setting up the correct legislation for FSP’s Executive Security Unit. Not only this, but I helped make appropriate changes to legislation following the Department of Homeland Security’s closure. More recently, following congressional approval, I’ve made changes to the Public Safety Act in DPS’ and the State’s best interests. I continue to work behind the scenes on the transfer of V2 legislation to V3 legislation.

As with last term, I continue to look for congressional suggests from the public. I have a google form which continues to remain open while I’m in office, you can use said form to submit suggestions anonymously if you wish.

Conclusion

I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to read my speech. Please feel free to DM me or post a question here if you have any inquiries about me or my plans. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. If you’ve made up your mind to support me in this election, kindly write “support” in the comments section of this forum post.

3 Likes

Support & Endorse absolutely 100%

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support sir lee the second of great britain scotland wales and northern ireland

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support