Hello Citizens of Firestone. I’m Lee, a current Representative within the State of Firestone and I’m running for re-election for what will be my 3rd term in this house following on from my first two terms. Without further ado, let me get started.
Listed below is my experience within the State of Firestone, I’m currently employed on the soon to be abolished Department of Homeland Security as well as being the house’s current Speaker pro tempore.
- Department of Homeland Security - K9 Certified Federal Protective Service Officer
- Department of Aviation - Pilot
- State Legislation - Representative & Speaker pro tempore
- State Legislation - Senator
- Firestone Air National Guard - Major
- Stapleton County Sheriffs Office - Deputy First Class
- SCSO:SWAT - Operative
- Department of Public Works - Community Service Director
- Department of Corrections - Senior Correctional Officer
- Peace Officer Standards & Training - Instructor
- Department of Transportation - Public Employee
- Department of Boating & Waterways - Public Employee
- Department of Commerce - Inspector
I’ll start by outlining what I’m currently in the process of doing alongside Senator killingkoas, that being assisting with the migration of old legislation pertaining to the Department of Homeland Security’s duties appropriately. I plan to work alongside the Senator and other members of Congress to appropriately give the Firestone State Patrol and other agencies the correct legislation they require to do their duties accordingly, following on from the abolishment of the Department of Homeland Security. For example, we have plans to completely scrap An Act to Protect Our Line of Succession and rewrite it, for the newly formed Executive Security Unit to be correctly legislated. Additionally, we’re in the process of changing loitering/trespassing laws accordingly.
It’s no surprise that by saying last term the House’s activity was shockingly low. Many believe that this was down to a congressional leadership failure, I strongly disagree. Myself and Speaker of the House ADMIRAL_RICKY tried on numerous occasions to host sessions and to attempt to get the house active, however our attempts failed due to multiple issues. I continue to pledge to do everything within my power to assist with getting the house activity to an appropriate level.
I continue to look to the public for legislation and congressional suggestions, I’m open to all suggestions which are given to me. Last term, I released a form for the public to submit suggestions through, I will continue to take suggestions from the public this coming term.
Thank you for taking the time to read my speech. If you have any questions about me or my plans, don’t hesitate to either DM me or pop the question here and I’ll respond when I’m available. If you’ve decided you wish to support me as a candidate this election, please state ‘support’ as a comment below on this forum post.