KEEP THE TRUTH IN THE HOUSE! FSORIGINALPIZZA FOR REPRESENTATIVE

FSORIGINALPizza for Representative.

Just a couple of days ago I announced to the state that my time in the House will soon end, however, I cannot see myself leaving this position after having such success, many people may believe otherwise, but I have stood up for things that many other Representatives wouldn’t have done and I have tried my absolute hardest to make a positive impact onto the state, and I continue doing so.

During my 2nd term in office, I created a handful of legislation, stood up to corruption, and expressed my opinion which was on similar terms with my supporters. I am not here for the money, I am not here for the fame, I am here to KEEP THE TRUTH!

If elected, I will assure you that I will use my seat effectively, my activity will remain high, my voice will be expressed, and the truth will remain.

If you support these views, support me for house.

6 Likes

folks he actually speaks his mind quite often and engages with the state, which is more than most of the congress currently

support and endorsed
signed,
Former Right Honourable Governor Ash1835 of Firestone

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

SUPPORT

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

support!

4 Likes

I support this man cause he doesn’t fear no one

4 Likes

No please don’t ruin the house again, all you do is create a toxic environment and go after people who don’t agree with you. And you were no where active at the latter half of the term, you didnt even attend the last session. Stop with the bullshit.

4 Likes

support because youre pretty close to dyingsym

4 Likes

Support.

cranky is A TRUE MAN OF THE HOUSE.

3 Likes

I SUPPORT (im not held at gunpoint rn)

3 Likes

i support

3 Likes

maybe cause the last session was held past midnight for him…?

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

ironic?

2 Likes

Support :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

I support this candidate and look forward to his continued support of the Department of Transportation and the State of Firestone as a whole.

Glory to Firestone! Glory to FedoraMasterB98!!

2 Likes