KEEP THE TRUTH IN THE HOUSE! FSORIGINALPIZZA FOR REPRESENTATIVE

Although cranky can not be taken seriously sometimes, he hasn’t done nothing all term and has actually contributed to the house a fair bit by writing legislation and going to sessions while some reps have done neither. Support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

supp or t

2 Likes

??

5char

1 Like

alright ill give you that one, but what about the other times lee or ricky tried hosting a session? i was one of the only 2-3 people that were available… and cranky wasn’t one of them.

1 Like

Yeah at 2 in the morning

1 Like

yes support wtf. cranky actually deserves to get back in the house. such a patriot

2 Likes

Support, not only like Ash1835 said; he speaks his mind unlike a lot of people here In this state because they are too scared to. I also support him because there are no others I would vote for right now.

Good luck Mr. FSOriginalPizza.

2 Likes

Support! I am not being held at gunpoint totally.

/s/
Senator KAREEM2610

2 Likes

How dare you not wake up for your lego legislature sessions smh

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Wow js

1 Like

Yeah but he wasnt able to attend any sessions for the entire second half of the term, he couldve spoken to lee about it. I believe they are in the same timezone.

1 Like

Because no one was available for times that are friendly to BST / GMT

1 Like

Just because one Brit doesn’t adhere to GMT/BST doesn’t mean every brit doesn’t adhere to it. Most people follow their timezones and it’s harder for non-Americans to attend sessions because funnily enough majority of people in Firestone and in Congress are American

Doesn’t take a lot of brain power to work this out and should be common sense but if it is difficult to understand maybe you’re not competent enough to be in Congress yourself and should resign

support

2 Likes

GO VOTE!! House of Representatives Voting 2022-3