KAREEM2610 for senate

SECTION I, INTRODUCTION

Hello citizens of the State of Firestone. My name is KAREEM2610 and I am running for the State Senate. I joined Firestone in January 2020 and like most people would I started off by being most noticeably a troll, I used to do all sorts of crimes whether big or small. Later on in January 2022 I was granted a chance to do BREC/CRP and later in March 2022 I became a legal citizen, thank you board of BREC. If you have any questions about this speech don’t hesitate to ask them in the replies of this forum or in my DMs. Discord: SeemlyLeader41#0007

SECTION II. EXPERIENCE
-Current Redwood City Council member
-Current DPW Public Employee and Public Relations division member
-Current DoT Public Employee
-POST certified
-Former terrorist and war criminal
-Current owner of ShawarmaStop
-Iconic Public Relations team member

III. AGENDA

If I am to be elected, my main ideas are the following:

-I will listen to citizens voices and concerns, furthermore unlike others I will act upon these concerns and see what I can do as a senator.
-I will make everything I vote for public, any legislation I propose or anything else.
-I currently don’t have any legislative ideas however I am free to take in any if you have please do DM me them.

SECTION IV, CONCLUSION

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this speech, and I hope despite my rough standing within the community of the State of Firestone you will still consider me for this position. If you would like to support me and plans please type “Support” on the comments section of this speech.
Good luck to the other candidates and I wish you all a good day.

Regards,

KAREEM2610

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

support

2 Likes

so your doing your job? wow

nothing special

only cause u almost got banned again since you cant follow game rules

you cant even use grammar

not good to know, you are also a bad criminal

nothing special

overall I recommend you dont support this person

2 Likes

I am.

2 Likes

Not really, I got bored of crime it was getting boring as repeating everything

2 Likes

we want people who do more than just their job, doing the minimum means nothing

1 Like

Where?

2 Likes

that isnt correct grammar

1 Like

i just dont find you fit for this position

1 Like

Your opinion.

2 Likes

What have you done whilst in office during your month as a Redwood City Alderman? If I’m not wrong, you were previously banned a few times whilst doing crime. Do you think you have changed since then?

1 Like

SAD!! SUPPORT

1 Like

I believe I have changed, my last ban was 6 months ago the same with the last crime.

1 Like

I have attended almost every session and I have voted on multiple legislation.

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

changed my mind, support

2 Likes

did he threaten you to change ur mind?

2 Likes

IISeyid12_Law supports

2 Likes