Kamraxn & Vortex - Campainging Week One

Week One of the Kamraxn & iiVortex_RBLX for Governor Campaign

Our first week has certainly been an eventful week. This post includes what we have done since the announcement of our campaign.

Topics

Business Visits

Business Visits

During our first week, Vortex and I both visited many businesses. These include Pigeon Kebabs, Spark’s Snow, Skelet’s Toilet Installations, Firestone Outfitters, and the Firestone Parcel Services. It was an honor to meet the ownership of all these business and discuss the future and issues facing their business which we hope to address with the best of our abilities if elected.

Meeting with the House of Representatives Leadership

On the 1st of January, Vortex and I had the honor of meeting Speaker L_3ee and Speaker pro tempore ADMIRAL_RICKY, to discuss the future and to reassure them of our commitment to devoting our career to the service of the people of Firestone. We certainly hope to work with them closely in the near future.

Meeting with the President pro tempore of the Senate

On the 4th of Janurary, I had the honor of meeting the President pro tempore of the Senate, Jackfruitism. We spoke on some active issues and hopes for a good working relationship with iiVortex_RBLX, should he become the President of the Senate. We also spoke on the press office under the Executive Office, with hopes for improvement.

Conclusion

As we head into the second week of our campaign, we hope to continue meeting more businesses and reassuring them of our commitment to assisting businesses in any way possible and we look forward to participating in the upcoming Gubernatorial debate(s) hosted by our outstanding news networks. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask them at our Discord or our forum post.

Discord: "No More Shenanigans"

Thank you,

Kamraxn (kamm#8377)
Governor Candidate

iiVortex_RBLX (vortex#9683)
Lieutenant Governor Candidate

11 Likes

NO MORE SHENANIGANS

7 Likes

I love how organized your campaign is.

7 Likes

NO MORE SHENANIGANS